• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Suarez - Serial Biter

cant believe some people are understating what he did, if you did this on the street, you'd be locked up, aside from the ban, suarez needs professional counselling and I hope Uruguay get smashed today for turning a blind eye to this, I wonder how they'd be responding if James Rodriguez was biting someone

absolutely right. but, as we all know, football is a law unto itself. there are loads of things that take place on a pitch that can only be described as assault by any normal person. from suarez's point of view, he will feel that he has been singled out.

5143f90365d72217c8f0d182c05a3b83db25d72a75b92ec9a0a1eddbe5ee7520_large

As if it went obvious already, that statement just confirms that Suarez has serious mental issues. Liverpool would be mad to keep him

As if it went obvious already, that statement just confirms that Suarez has serious mental issues. Liverpool would be mad to keep him

i rekon this statement is going to form part of his legal case. if not, who does he think he is kidding lol

I think that's what he said to the disciplinary committee, guess he had to come up with something.

I would have loved it if he had said "yeah I bit him and you know what I liked it and I will do it again, in fact I am going to bite all you ****ers (pointing at the disciplinary committee) right here right now" before lunging at them.

Never understand why people who obviously mental try and hide it. Like the Nazi's at the end of the second world war burning all the camps down. Obviously gassing people was wrong but if they did it and believed enough in it to do it why not turn around and say "yeah I did it so fcking what you bitchs"

Lost so much respect for Suarez, yeah he was in the wrong but he clearly likes biting people. He should stop lying to himself and everyone else and just admit he is a nutter.

Anybody remember that Little Britain sketch about the politician who accidentally ended up in an embarrassing toilet situation by slipping? Sounds an awful lot like that! Can't find the UK version, but the US version is just as accurate to Suarez's statement.

http://youtu.be/FafVtHWn4X8

Last edited:
Luis Suarez would have had his bite ban shortened had he not concocted a ludicrous defence in which he claimed he ‘fell’ into his opponent.

The disgraced Uruguay star had claimed in a letter to FIFA that in no event did he bite or ‘try to bite’ Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini during Tuesday’s World Cup clash in Natal.

But members of the disciplinary committee were infuriated by Suarez’s pathetic mitigation and threw the book at him, banning him from all football for four months as well as nine international games.

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/worldcup2...handed-shorter-ban-laughable-bite-excuse.html

That seems plausible. If he had come out with an apology immediately after the match, he might have got away with just the international ban. Instead he thinks he did nothing wrong, it's just one of those things that happen in football, and is in denial. The severe punishment is trying to make clear that biting is not acceptable, but this seems beyond his comprehension.

In this event, Suarez has done something that I thought impossible. They have the majority of the world applauding one of their decisions.

I still literally cant believe he is still denying what he did, for that alone they shouldve have banned him for a year, its the 3rd time the cretin has bitten an opponent

I can't believe the 4 month ban doesn't even start w/e/f the first weekend of the season. He gets 3 weeks off the ban for nothing!!

Technically he just apologised for "what happened", not really admitting he bit the other guy. IMO. But fair play for apologising, I guess.

really?

imo he is probably just saying what he believes to be most beneficial to him.

Back