• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Suarez - Serial Biter

Someone's obviously had a word. Amazing what sponsorship money can make you do. Or a potential big money move [-o<

really?

imo he is probably just saying what he believes to be most beneficial to him.

Probably, yeah. Too little too late, but at least he isn't still claiming he "fell".

Still a cheating bastard, though. And a mental case.

I he yet accusing his team-mate(s) and Manager of speaking untruths ?

This is for international consumption only - let's see how it plays in Uruguay

BrZPO6wCYAE54tE.png

Where is the apology for biting Chiellini in there?

All he's said is "Sorry we collided and my teeth hit him" there is no "Sorry I deliberately bit him" so i see no apology at all there just BS to appease the money givers.

Someone's obviously had a word. Amazing what sponsorship money can make you do. Or a potential big money move [-o<

This. The slimy little goblin would sell his granny if it meant he got what he wanted (yes, the same granny that supported him during this debacle).

Last edited:
Oh come on he clearly apologise, do you guys really want someone to grovel to highlight the error of his ways etc? He has acknowledged the incident, he has apologised, he is punished now its simply time to move on. Of course if he does it again its a different matter but for now it should be done n dusted.

Oh come on he clearly apologise, do you guys really want someone to grovel to highlight the error of his ways etc? He has acknowledged the incident, he has apologised, he is punished now its simply time to move on. Of course if he does it again its a different matter but for now it should be done n dusted.

He apologises for the fact that his teeth hit Chiellini when they "collided". Still sticking with it being an accident as far as the wording of that letter is concerned.

Where does he accept responsibility for what happened? How can you apologise for something if you do not accept that it is your fault?

This is a bit like Hitler apologising to Jews about the concentration camps being uncomfortable.

Yes, I know, but what is the point of Godwin's Law if you can't use it.

- Bites opponent
- Feigns own injury to deflect attention
- Charged by FIFA once footage is seen
- Denies bite and lies to FIFA Disciplinary Committee
- Several team mates and manager also lie to Committee about the incident
- Lies don't wash and he's found guilty
- Since his lies didn't work, his lawyer then issues a grudging lukewarm statement of "regret" on his behalf (and probably under instruction from Barcelona)

Liverpool FC are bracing themselves for an opening bid from Barcelona for Luis Suarez following the striker’s belated apology for biting Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini at the World Cup.

After six days of protesting his innocence , the disgraced Uruguayan finally admitted his guilt via a statement on social media networks.

The long overdue show of remorse followed reports in Spain that Barcelona had informed Suarez’s advisers that he needed to issue a public apology prior to them tabling an offer.

Anfield officials insist there has still been no approach from the Spanish giants but they expect the Catalans to make their move imminently.

Barcelona haven’t been put off by Suarez’s four-month suspension from all football and believe they can use his record ban - coupled with his determination to join them - to secure his services at a knockdown price.

However, Liverpool, who haven’t been informed by either Suarez or his advisers that he’s seeking a transfer, have no intention of selling him on the cheap.

There is a release clause in the lucrative contract Suarez penned last December, which is understood to be around £70million to £80million, and the Reds are adamant unless that is met he will be going nowhere.

The ECHO understands Liverpool played no role in Suarez’s apology and were given no prior warning that it was being issued.

Despite his latest shameful disciplinary episode, which has given the Reds a major headache ahead of the new campaign, Suarez made no mention of his club.

There was an apology to Chiellini and the “entire football family” but no show of regret for the implications of his behaviour on Liverpool, despite the fact they have repeatedly stood by him in the wake of his string of indiscretions.

Suarez had previously denied sinking his teeth into the Italy international, saying he had simply lost balance and collided with Chiellini’s shoulder, but he changed his tune with a statement on Twitter and Facebook.

It read: “After several days of being home with my family, I have had the opportunity to regain my calm and reflect about the reality of what occurred during the Italy-Uruguay match on 24 June 2014.

“Independent from the fallout and the contradicting declarations that have surfaced during these past days, all of which have been without the intention of interfering with the good performance of my national team, the truth is that my colleague Giorgio Chiellini suffered the physical result of a bite in the collision he suffered with me.

“For this: I deeply regret what occurred. I apologise to Giorgio Chiellini and the entire football family; I vow to the public that there will never again be another incident like (this).”

Chiellini responded to Suarez’s apology via Twitter as he said: “It’s all forgotten. I hope FIFA will reduce your suspension.”

Suarez didn’t state whether he still intends to appeal against the length of the ban. His statement was issued independently of the Uruguayan FA - fuelling talk that it’s simply an attempt to engineer a move to Barcelona.

Suarez’s comments are certainly at odds with the confrontational nature of Uruguay’s response to the incident. Uruguayan FA president Wilmar Valdez, coach Oscar Tabarez and skipper Diego Lugano all defended him.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...verpool-fc-bracing-themselves-opening-7349612

The bit that gets me is that he has needed a chance to calm down after several days. What did he need to calm down from? The ball was played to the left wing and he bit someone.

There is no real apology, and he will be off soon. Diego Costa will be public enemy number one next season

The bit that gets me is that he has needed a chance to calm down after several days. What did he need to calm down from? The ball was played to the left wing and he bit someone.

There is no real apology, and he will be off soon. Diego Costa will be public enemy number one next season
Can't wait. I was hoping Pepe might make to the move to the PL too when City were interested in him last season (I think). People tend to get a bit annoyed at the antics of Suarez and his ilk but I think they are hilarious and very entertaining. Every panto needs a villain.

Imagine Barca wrap up the deal in the next few days, at a discounted price lower than Liverpool would have hoped for before the bite, and the appeal goes through and his domestic ban is lifted. That would be comical

Not sure I can agree with any of that mate.

He has shown no real contrition for something he has now done 3 times.

Not sure I can agree with any of that mate.

He has shown no real contrition for something he has now done 3 times.

Well I think he has now yes he stopped slightly short at begging for forgiveness and sucking everyones **** which for some reason most want to see, but I think he has acknowledged it. It seems that someone like Chiellini is showing less animosity than others around. What we see and hear from him in public are two slightly different things.

This time its different as he has committed to this never happening again I doubt he meant he will never fall over again it was clear what he meant with this apology. Next time this happens, it will be the end for him in all seriousness judging especially by his recent comments.

Back