• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Stand Up Comedians

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Its that time of year when all the standups release their xmas dvds

Ive downloaded a few so far

Frankie Boyle, very funny but doest try to be controversial for the sake of it

Peter Kay, always been one of my favs

Kevin Bridges, new kid on the block, but the best out of the 3 ive seen so far

Ive got Jon Richardson, Michael McIntyre, Jack Whitehall still to watch

Cant say I've ever got into Frankie Boyle. Like you say Peter Kay is always quality, as is McIntyre. Current favourite of the newer guys is Milton Jones, have him saved on my Ents24 Tour Alerts, really want to see him live, his one-liners are class

boyles my favourite actually, partly the shock factor but not because of what he's saying is shocking (if that makes sense) but because its unpredictable, other comics you mostly know where the joke is going and what the payoff will be but with boyle you have no idea

nick helm is absolutely brilliant as well but i've no idea if he has a dvd out, get it if he does

Boyle said some unrepeatable things I must admit..

One that made me chuckle a bit was, cant believe the Falklands conflict was 30 years ago, that Simon Weston hasnt aged a day

You know who ive really started to like only recently - Jack Whitehall. The guy is a posh gooner but he is funny as fudge. I think because he is a bit deadpan and posh.

Kevin Bridges is hilarious too.

Cant say I've ever got into Frankie Boyle. Like you say Peter Kay is always quality, as is McIntyre. Current favourite of the newer guys is Milton Jones, have him saved on my Ents24 Tour Alerts, really want to see him live, his one-liners are class
Agree with Milton Jones, really funny and something a bit different.

I like Jon Richardson on 8 out of 10 cats so would quite like to see his stand up.

Can't stand Jack Whitehall. Saw him presenting Buzz****s a few weeks back and came across as a complete prick. Thinks he's funnier than he actually is.

Louis CK is brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Dave Chappelle is a genius. Patton Oswalt is funny as hell, David Cross the same. Honorable mentions to Aziz Anzari, Jim Gaffigan, Charlie Murphy and Bobcat Goldthwait.

Stewart Lee

[video=youtube;tGiZcH1OTOU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGiZcH1OTOU[/video]

Off his new DVD

Last edited:
I never got the sean lock stuff - yeah he has the shock factor but I dont find any of it funny. I dont find it offensive just not funny.

I just watched the kevin bridges dvd - fudgein funny - you gotta watch it.

Got the michael Mcintyre one now - will watch that - he is funny and about time some new material.

Louis CK is brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Dave Chappelle is a genius. Patton Oswalt is funny as hell, David Cross the same. Honorable mentions to Aziz Anzari, Jim Gaffigan, Charlie Murphy and Bobcat Goldthwait.

I want to kill you with a toothpick and a bag of cotton. Patton Oswalt is the most unfunny asshat ever to field a stage. I loath him so much. I rarely want to abuse other living things, but this crapsack makes me want to jump on his head, wearing high heels.

Listen to this brick!

[video=youtube;xs4v-zexx8M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs4v-zexx8M&sns=em[/video]

Nah, give me Mitch Hedberg any day of the week!

Isnt he the guy from king of queens? fudge he is a comedian? hahaha

What ever happened to Stephen K Amos he was funny but then went off the face off the planet

Same guy, check him out, he's brick. He's trying so hard, throwing in fudges and more fudges in desperate attempts to amuse his audiences. Only reason I've listenend to him is I listen to a stand up comedy streaming radio when I go to bed and somtimes this douche pops up.

Back