• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****Spurs v Burnley****

Clearly all it needs is for Pirate to be allowed to do his worst with every OMT from now to the end of the season and the Double will be ours.

Or put on the payroll! However, I'd settle for an invite to Sexa's fantasy. I'd even bring my own bird - or should I say parrot :cool:

I remember once I was at the checkout in M&S and was buying some lemons. The girl serving me was very pretty and as she scanned the lemons she said that she could smell lemon on her fingers. She then said "better than them smelling of fish". I didn't know where to look.

The backspin on Eriksen's pass was so clever. Alli spotted it and realised the ball would come to him. Then Alli played a pass through the legs of a defender, pinpoint, hard and fast onto Son's instep. Beautiful and very nice to see Alli do that rather than shoot (since he had just berated Son for shooting rather than passing to him).

I remember once I was at the checkout in M&S and was buying some lemons. The girl serving me was very pretty and as she scanned the lemons she said that she could smell lemon on her fingers. She then said "better than them smelling of fish". I didn't know where to look.
Fish fingers.

You too! [emoji23]

If I am honest, I prefer Chich's choices

spider-man-bono-edge-broadway-805R3J8-x-large.jpg

The backspin on Eriksen's pass was so clever. Alli spotted it and realised the ball would come to him. Then Alli played a pass through the legs of a defender, pinpoint, hard and fast onto Son's instep. Beautiful and very nice to see Alli do that rather than shoot (since he had just berated Son for shooting rather than passing to him).

I thought the first goal was key. It was from a CORNER. It has been shocking to me that this was Dier's first goal this season. He goes up for every dead ball. So too do Toby and (I think) Verts. Neither of them have yet scored this season either. Truly abysmal considering the combined strength in the air of these three - never mind converting second phase like Dier did today.

It underlines the importance of corners - particularly in tight games like today. Get them to take a run up and attack the ball ffs instead of bobbing about like numpties on the edge of the six yard box.

That gripe aside, well done lads on grounding out a great result at a difficult venue.

I thought the first goal was key. It was from a CORNER. It has been shocking to me that this was Dier's first goal this season. He goes up for every dead ball. So too do Toby and (I think) Verts. Neither of them have yet scored this season either. Truly abysmal considering the combined strength in the air of these three - never mind converting second phase like Dier did today.

It underlines the importance of corners - particularly in tight games like today. Get them to take a run up and attack the ball ffs instead of bobbing about like numpties on the edge of the six yard box.

That gripe aside, well done lads on grounding out a great result at a difficult venue.
There was a piece in the guardian last week saying around 3% of corners result in goals. I don't have the link to hand, but it's a good read. Riveting.

There was a piece in the guardian last week saying around 3% of corners result in goals. I don't have the link to hand, but it's a good read. Riveting.

I believe that there is a negligible advantage to the attacking team over the defending team from a corner.

It's a shame that you didn't make a bit of an effort then. No OMT in the thread title, no nice graphics and a complete absence of badgers. You should think yourself lucky that the mods are in a good mood after the win. Your OMT made @thfcsteff so angry that, that he was minutes away from banning you last night.

It was only the intervention of the Divine Badger King and Capt Hook pleading clemency and offering his other hand if the thread had failed us that kept my lid from flipping off fully.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back