• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs TV Online Promo Code

Does anybody know if tonight's match will be available for later viewing on SpursTV tomorrow? I don't fancy staying up that late.

I see highlights of the Fulham match still there (actually I'm watching it again now).

Yep. Still haven't got mine. Comes with the welcome pack apparently but no good for tonight.

Yep. Still haven't got mine. Comes with the welcome pack apparently but no good for tonight.

There should be another way of receiving the code, like when you forget your password for example. Ridiculous.

retrieved the email but they do not recognize my email address (the one which they sent it to) when i try the promo code

EDIT : scratch that, all sorted 8)

Last edited:
Spurs TV was so bad the last time I had to seek out ....um...alternative methods, which turned out to be far better.

Spurs TV was so bad the last time I had to seek out ....um...alternative methods, which turned out to be far better.

I watched the match on Spurs TV last night and it was awful. Maybe back when 800x600 monitors were all the rage then the resolutiuon would have been OK but on a 1080p tv screen it's like watching a video game from the mid 1980s.

Once the 15 minutes of stuttering had stopped (it never truly stopped) then I got to see the true delight of poorly compressed, low resolution, low bitrate streaming.

This was something I happily lived with from dodgy Flash internet streams 5 years ago, but it's pretty shoddy for a paid service.

That's the main point for me. I cannot believe that they have actually tried to make money from this service. tinkleporr content and tinkle poor compression for live matches. I can barely be bothered to use it as a free service!

Received my membership pack today. Gone to spurs tv online and entered name, email addy, dob etc..

Pressing continue and it's not letting me to the next stage. The email part is highlighted red????

Yeah cheers mate.

Tried on laptop now as I thought it may have been my ipad but the same problem persists. I complete the first page sign the declaration and hit continue and it highlights in red my email address section like its not valid!!! unbelievable.

email sent.

Back