• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs TV Online Promo Code

ell

Dave McEwen
Has anyone received their Promo Code for the free season of Spurs TV Online? I'm a season ticket holder and don't appear to have had one yet.

With the first game coming up soon (July 25, 3.30am) you'd have thought we would have them by now.

Ive heard there is an open day this week at the staduim ,with dancers,magicians and face painting etc,with modric,jenas,and gomes doing a shirt signing at the club shop.

Going announce the promo code then when the shirt signings commence,so we can all see how many people turn up.

I think I may have deleted mine by accident then. No harm, no foul:

For One Hotspur Members that do not have an email address, your code will be sent to you in your welcome pack letter at the start of August - or – in the meantime you can contact the One Hotspur office onehotspur@tottenhamhotspur.com, with the subject STVO quoting your client reference number to obtain this code.

I think I may have deleted mine by accident then. No harm, no foul:

For One Hotspur Members that do not have an email address, your code will be sent to you in your welcome pack letter at the start of August - or – in the meantime you can contact the One Hotspur office onehotspur@tottenhamhotspur.com, with the subject STVO quoting your client reference number to obtain this code.

Thanks for that, I've just sent them an email.

Got mine last week, season ticket holder.

Check your Junk/Spam? sometimes e-mails from Spurs go there for me.

I have. Says it for a 'month's free trial' but i assume it will just roll over for the season.

Having just registered, in my account summary it says: Spurs TV Online - Subscription valid until 31 05 2013 (This subscription won't be renewed automatically.)

Having just registered, in my account summary it says: Spurs TV Online - Subscription valid until 31 05 2013 (This subscription won't be renewed automatically.)

Nitpicking but...it wasnt officially a years free subscription in the end

Back