• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs-related AFCON and Asia Cup chatter banter

Thrilled our captain is doing well for his country, yep. Bet you're gutted another of our players is away for a 'meaningless' tournament.

Have you followed us at all this season? We’ve been absolutely decimated with injuries! It’s been nearly 3 months since we’ve been to field a full strength first team, let alone a healthy squad. Yeah so apologies for thinking of Spurs first and wanting us to have our best players available.

So feminism and major national football tournaments England/Spurs aren't involved in, we're really getting to know your dislikes man.

Tournaments in the middle of the season I’m not overly fond no. I’ll be cheering our players on in the Copa and the euros as they don’t impact Spurs.

Australia will have had 2 extra days off and Korea coming into it on the back of extra time and penalties. Australia have been pretty boring but very solid up to now. Should be a good game. Hopefully Sonny‘s coming home and Australia move on.

Australia will have had 2 extra days off and Korea coming into it on the back of extra time and penalties. Australia have been pretty boring but very solid up to now. Should be a good game. Hopefully Sonny‘s coming home and Australia move on.
In what state will he return though. I am very concerned about his physical condition at this point.

Back