• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs-related AFCON and Asia Cup chatter banter

Korea score their 4th stoppage time goal of the tournament from the penalty spot. Jammy clams. Australia have defended so damn well.

Couldn’t disagree more on Son — he’s been totally anonymous until he won the penalty.

fudging Mitch Duke missed two absolute sitters. We should be comfortably into the semi finals by now.

Son playing 120 minutes every three days plus the emotions that come with knockout games and penalty shootouts. He's going to be knackered when he comes back.

If fudging Mitch Duke could score we’d be in the semis and Sonny would be almost back in London. Painful.

If he gets to the final it's still only Brighton and Everton he'll miss.
Looking at the draw I think they will be in the final now and even if they get battered in the final they will score in the 58th minute of second half stoppage time to win it.

Then I guess the celebrations begin for a couple of days flying to South Korea etc not to mention all the games he’s played. Probably would be back in London on Tuesday 13th would be my guess.

So best case scenario when he gets back is he is only exhausted and not injured. But even then I think I would leave him out of the Wolves game on Saturday 17th and slowly bring him back into full training so he is firing for whoever we have got on the weekend of the 24/25 of Feb.

Looking at the draw I think they will be in the final now and even if they get battered in the final they will score in the 58th minute of second half stoppage time to win it.

Then I guess the celebrations begin for a couple of days flying to South Korea etc not to mention all the games he’s played etc. Probably would be back in London on Tuesday 13th would be my guess.

So best case scenario when he gets back is he is only exhausted and not injured. But even then I think it would leave him out of the Brighton game on Saturday 17th and slowly bring him back into full training so he is firing for whoever we have got on the weekend of the 24/25 of Feb.

We have that weekend off because of the league cup final.

Referee making up handballs, ridiculous fudging red card and our substitutes have done nothing but give away two goals. I want to go back to the 94th minute.

The referee has now given offside against Korea in their own half. Clown

Back