• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs on International Duty

Chadli might not be the most explosive player but he hardly gives the ball away. So strong

Maloney close there!

do we think Belgium will mount a threat at the World Cup?

Not sure. They have such a variety of options. I think if someone like Mourinho was there manager then maybe. Having said that I don't know much about Wilmots as a coach. They have a bit of everything

do we think Belgium will mount a threat at the World Cup?

No doubt. I think they'll be that team that turns heads, gets people talking and then gets knocked out in the quarter finals, much like Ghana's performance 3 years ago,

Not sure. They have such a variety of options. I think if someone like Mourinho was there manager then maybe. Having said that I don't know much about Wilmots as a coach. They have a bit of everything

I hear he's pretty good with new faces so organising the youngsters won't be a problem

Maybe semis at best. I see them being a bigger threat at Euro 2016 in France.

I agree.

they have the talent now who will grow from a good tournament and grow from more experience. Then they will add the younger players who look to be the next batch of potential high class talent

I agree.

they have the talent now who will grow from a good tournament and grow from more experience. Then they will add the younger players who look to be the next batch of potential high class talent

To expect them to be a big threat at the World Cup is a bit too much too soon IMO. I see at least 3-4 South American teams being a major threat to win. As for the European teams? Spain will have a good shout, possibly Italy too as they know how to win tournaments. I need to see Germany actually win a semi final and go on to fulfil their potential before I'm convinced despite their incredible talent.

Back