• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs on International Duty

Eriksen scores for Denmark

Think it will go down as an OG

Eriksen hit the crossbar and then it went off the back of a defender before going over the line

But it was a good run from Eriksen, dribbling past a couple of maltese defenders

Apparently the Northern Ireland fans are singing "you're just a cheap Gareth Bale" to Cristiano Ronaldo. :lol:

What formation are they playing? why is Benteke spending a lot of time on the left?

Like a 4-2-3-1

------------------Courtois----------------
Alderwielder---Van Buyten---CB------Verts
--------------Defour--------Witsel-----------------
De Bruyne--------Fellaini---------------Chadli
-------------------Benteke------------------------

Like a 4-2-3-1

------------------Courtois----------------
Alderwielder---Van Buyten---CB------Verts
--------------Defour--------Witsel-----------------
De Bruyne--------Fellaini---------------Chadli
-------------------Benteke------------------------

Loembarts is the other CB.

cant help but smile whenever I see de bruyne play well.

I remember buying him as a very good 15 year old on FM and he turned into a world beater for me

Think it will go down as an OG

Eriksen hit the crossbar and then it went off the back of a defender before going over the line

But it was a good run from Eriksen, dribbling past a couple of maltese defenders

Siggy will show him how to hit the bar and make it go over instead.

Back