• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs on International Duty

I love his ability to read the game and his first time passes. Plus he's good in the air. I think he's Shearer like without the dirty side and less prolific.

That is a very weird post. What is your opinion based on apart from your antithesis for Bale?

Ronaldo's personality mainly. He always wants to be the main man, the star, the big dog. Whilst every other Madrid player was desperate to tap up Bale, Ronaldo seemed rather ambivalent about the possibility of Bale going to Madrid. I believe his words were along the lines of "It's not up to me to say whether he's worth that kind of money or not", hardly high praise.

He's shown his frustration at the sale of Ozil, he probably doesn't think the purchase of Bale was necessary. I certainly don't think they are going to be friends.

I'd hate to see the state of Brazil's midfield if they had ever needed to call on the services of Rodwell.

OK, it's only Moldova but Cahill has impressed me.

He's a good centre back. He has that no nonsense body on the line style mixed with being able to play a bit. Not afraid to come out of defence with the ball and he's a pretty good finisher too.

Back