• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs on International Duty

Postiga sent off for Portugal after 43 minutes. Attempted headbutt on a NI defender.

Walker having a very good first half for England.

England's three previous games with Moldova 3-0, 4-0 & 5-0.

6-0 tonight then?

They're halfway there already!

Walker having a very good first half for England.

England's three previous games with Moldova 3-0, 4-0 & 5-0.

6-0 tonight then?

They're halfway there already!

Walker the only interest in this game. Walcott has "mistimed" a pass or two to Walker.

6 caps 6 wins for Kyle!!!!

Last edited:
Chiriches kept a clean sheet for Romania, I watched about 20 minutes of the game and Romania's defense looked pretty comfortable. It was too difficult to make out who was who though as the stream was absolutely awful.

I honestly don't think Cristiano will score as many this year without Ozil

If anything I think Bale going there and surpassing him as the most expensive player will fire Ronaldo up. He'll get a goal a game like he has done the last few seasons. Still don't see them winning the CL or La Liga.

You are implying that there will be a relationship between the two of them, I don't think Ronaldo will give Bale the time of day. He's clearly annoyed about being surpassed in transfer fee world record, plus he's probably a bit creeped out by Bale's man crush on him.

You are implying that there will be a relationship between the two of them, I don't think Ronaldo will give Bale the time of day. He's clearly annoyed about being surpassed in transfer fee world record, plus he's probably a bit creeped out by Bale's man crush on him.

That is a very weird post. What is your opinion based on apart from your antithesis for Bale?

Back