• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

You buy a player for now
That may develop enough to be sold for more in the future
Spend that money on Vlahovic and sell him for double in 3 years

Daka will be worth £60m in 2 years
Edouard always looked like a progressive striker and was available for a cheap price

3 players who would have happily come to Spurs to be third in line for the slot?

We c.ould of signed a back up striker BUT then Emerson wouldn't be here. Those are the choices when we have a budget to keep to.

Think needing Emerson trump's a back up forward as Aurier was going, Doherty a looking lost, Japhet a fresh faced kid.

Of course we c.ould of bought a RB and a CF for £12/13m each

Daka isn’t starting at Leicester

If he can’t get in the Leicester team is he good enough for us?

Third choice forward hasn’t been a priority for us for a while, and I don’t think it’s near the top of our list now either.

Third choice anything should always be one of our academy kids imo.

I'm not sure why the focus after the game is on a back up striker- Kane was available. Or are prople now arguing Son is a forward afterall?

Kane cant play twice per week til xmas so if Son is out, we're short of CF options. there's always the argument about how hard it is for us to sign a CF but I simply dont buy the argument that there was no CF in world football who wouldnt have been available and met our requirements, even if on loan

Kane cant play twice per week til xmas so if Son is out, we're short of CF options. there's always the argument about how hard it is for us to sign a CF but I simply dont buy the argument that there was no CF in world football who wouldnt have been available and met our requirements, even if on loan

We can play Scarlett in the cups/Europe.

If he can’t get in the Leicester team is he good enough for us?

Third choice forward hasn’t been a priority for us for a while, and I don’t think it’s near the top of our list now either.

Third choice anything should always be one of our academy kids imo.

Leicester have finished above us two seasons in a row and have won more trophies than us in the last decade. Would be foolish to predict we will be above them this season too.

I agree with that but I'm not sure why it's a topic after the Palace game - having a back up for Kane wouldn't have changed anything we did yesterday

I agree with that but I'm not sure why it's a topic after the Palace game - having a back up for Kane wouldn't have changed anything we did yesterday

To me its not linked to the Palace game at all. Its linked to the comments from Nuno that the club will make an announcement about Son's injury, which suggests its not short-term

He is nowhere near ready. 2 to 3 years IMO (with possibility that he may never be). Fine if we don’t want to actually be winning anything (which probably is the case) but if we’re not really trying to win trophies then our fans shouldn’t be asked to pay the highest ticket prices I’m the country.

Don’t try him and you'll never find out.
The last youth strker went sent out in desperation turned out to be decent.
Even if it was for only one season :)

What happens if we try him and he's not ready yet? What then, play Kane in every godamn game? Other clubs manage to have promising youth strikers and at least an option on the bench. It's nonsense that we don't.

What happens if we try him and he's not ready yet? What then, play Kane in every godamn game? Other clubs manage to have promising youth strikers and at least an option on the bench. It's nonsense that we don't.

Two games should give us an indication of what we need to know and shouldn't break them, might even make them.
And yes it is ridiculous that we are in this position, and not for the first time.

He had 4 loan moves to get him ready for proper men's football. Parrot is likely to be ready to play a bit part role for Spurs 2 years before Scarlett is.

Back