• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Frustration with not playing or being subbed is a perfectly natural and I would say good response. We want players that are desperate to play and perform.

I'm sure he understands, and I'm quite sure he'll accept it just fine.

Very good game from him yesterday. If there was a plan that he would play vs. Huddersfield and Lamela would start the Juventus game Son did enough to make Pochettino have another think about that.
I think he's been a little unlucky with his number of appearances considering what he's delivered - it's a fine juggling act as Kane Eriksen and Alli play almost every game when fit and Son seems rotatable (did I make that word up?!) with Lamela and a third centre back historically and now Moura is another rival.

Also it feels like he would be the best impact player from the bench against a tiring defence.

I think he's been a little unlucky with his number of appearances considering what he's delivered - it's a fine juggling act as Kane Eriksen and Alli play almost every game when fit and Son seems rotatable (did I make that word up?!) with Lamela and a third centre back historically and now Moura is another rival.

Also it feels like he would be the best impact player from the bench against a tiring defence.

I query while the second highest goal scorer in the team this season should be seen as an impact player.

I query while the second highest goal scorer in the team this season should be seen as an impact player.

Mainly because he has the attributes that we would need form an impact player... but it doesn’t mean he should be a sub

He starts most games for me in a 4-2-3-1

He has pace, goals and plays with such a diversity we miss him when he is not playing

That's the bit that's to his detriment! (And is unfortunate for him, hopefully Moura means we always have at least one 'impact' player on the bench)

Yep it started with Lampard at Chelski, the is no way he was a midfielder despite everyone saying he was.

Hmmm. David Platt signed for Aston Villa when Lampard was aged 10. He was a fantasy football beast because he was categorised as a midfielder but played as an auxiliary forward. I would probably classify Son as a forward, rather than a midfielder.

Hmmm. David Platt signed for Aston Villa when Lampard was aged 10. He was a fantasy football beast because he was categorised as a midfielder but played as an auxiliary forward. I would probably classify Son as a forward, rather than a midfielder.
Sons a forward for me and Ali is definitely a midfielder, hate the way some label him as a forward to do down his stats (just because he played there once or twice, notability against Chelsea)

Been thinking for a while that the way he dribbles and shoots is similar in style to "CR7".

Has been amazing this season imo, and great to see him playing with some swagger.

Seriously love this guy. The strange thing is that he seems taller at the moment, physically rather than just as a bigger presence on the pitch. Weird. Perhaps it's better physical conditioning, in much the same way that CRonaldo went up a notch when he became leaner and meaner.

In fact, if I had a Spurs man love chart, he'd be on top of it:

1. Son
2. Winks
3. Kane
4. Eriksen

Excluding Poch, of course.

Seriously love this guy. The strange thing is that he seems taller at the moment, physically rather than just as a bigger presence on the pitch. Weird. Perhaps it's better physical conditioning, in much the same way that CRonaldo went up a notch when he became leaner and meaner.

In fact, if I had a Spurs man love chart, he'd be on top of it:

1. Son
2. Winks
3. Kane
4. Eriksen

Excluding Poch, of course.
Each to their own and all that, but how can you love Winks more than Kane?!

Back