• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, your final thoughts 2011-2012 season?

We played amazingly well, what a run of Ws we gathered ! It showed we were good enough to break into the top 4 again, but that we still lack the killer instinct over the course of a season to achieve CL. That last point will be put on hold till next week ... We need to learn, and I believe we have learnt a whole lot from this season. The uncertainty around Arry I do believe contributed to our stall, maybe we need to learn from rotation. Amazing to think we finished above liverpool and the chavs with their financial acumen and fanbase, well done the toons (some players will need to be picked off there) and Wigan are the new houdini with martinez.

A very entertaining season, what a way to end the final day - the ramifications for us of which still hasn't played out yet ! But I'm not confident, and won't be holding my breath. Happy but disappointed, we showed we are the masters of our own fate.

Bale will get injured at the olypmics, modric and vdv at the euros this summer and we will not get in a striker by the time we have the qualifiers anyway. That is if chelsea lose the final.

Every thing is now up in the air , our plans for the new season unclear.. Finishing third was so much bigger than 4th but apparently with some of our own ,we're to know our place cos we're Spurs.

Good football, bad referee decisions, a bit of bottling, and we woke up too late and finished behind Arsenal.

England Stories didnt help but the turning point was the defoe/bale miss at City. That was our game. We never recovered.

Oh, ya gonna burn in hell for that one!

Damn your optimist britches. Modric and Bale will leave, Levy will wake up on August the 31st at 3;59 pm and sign Neville and Karl Henry to replace them, and Sheikh mansour will buy all the land our stadium is supposed to be built on and convert it into a vast palace for his UK-based harem of northern girls, while WHL itself is repossessed by the banker because of some decidedly dodgy asset declarations by in-the-red Chirpy when he applied for a loan.

Its amazing how decisions can cost you, and have knock on effects on other teams.

Emirates Marketing Project vs Spurs, If balotelli was sent off, it would have ended 2-2, we would have taken the point and gotten third place, and city would have dropped the two points, and utd would have taken the title.

We were a yard from the open goal to win the game.. I dont blame the ref

Would have taken 4th before the season started, but it feels very disappointing now. Especially when we still don't know if we will get that CL spot. The qualifier will be extremely difficult anyway should Bayern win the CL. Basically we will have three more months of nervousness ahead to see if we get into the CL. But we only have ourselves to blame (and Fulop of course :p). We had third in our pocket on more than one occasion, but we fudged things up again and again. It's been a very Spurs-like season I would say. We have done quite well, but it still ends in disappointment.

Unreal that we are disappointed that we have finished fourth. That's how far we've come and the rest of the league has slipped.

Overall happy with 4th but tinkled we blew 3rd

100% this.

A great season in that regard, a huge congratulations to the players and management team for the 4th place finish.

BUT, we could have had more, could have done better. It was in our hands to be guaranteed a place in the group stages next season and to not have to worry about what Chelsea do. Instead, we're now bricking ourselves for the next week and may have to wait to guarantee our place in the group stages next season before we can do our business.

But all in all, 4th place= good stuff. Especially after August.

We picked ourselves up in the end, and we're unlucky not to get third place. I'm happy with the season, but will be massively disappointed if Chelscum nick our Champions League place.

At the beginning of the season if you'd tell me we'd get 4th, i'd have bitten your hand off.

Right now, this feels disappointing considering the points we've dropped since February. We may never get a better chance to cement ourselves in the top 4; make no mistake both Arsenal and Chelsea have been awful and are in need of real squad surgery. We needed to really f-up to allow those two (ok maybe just Arsenal) to get close to us. And we duly did.

I cannot see Harry taking us further/making us stronger due to his methods of coaching and lack of real squad rotation.
If a boss who has a record of squeezing more out of their squad becomes availlable this summer, I would like Harry replaced.

Sorry

Tbf to the Gooner scum they showed fighting spirit when it mattered. 94TH minute winners against Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Sunderland and Liverpool in games they had no right winning.

At the beginning of the season, the aim was always 4th or higher and as always a trophy along the way would've been nice.. We've achieved our main objective and it's just a matter of circumstance that Chelsea find themselves in the CL final..

Think back to where we were 5-10 years ago. If you saw this years table you'd be through the roof with joy (And scratching your head wondering how the hell City finished above United). What I'm trying to say is that this season has been a success regardless of what might've been, we're still in the running for the Champions League, we've finished above Chelsea for the first time that I personally can remember and we've played some great football along the way.

I say bring on the Champions League Final and whatever happens we'll all be waiting to support the team next season. COYS.

Bolton

Bye bye you anti-football long ball tossers!!!

A bright note on the day!!

I'm very happy with 4th to be honest, it just takes the shine off it for another 6 days as I just have a feeling Bayern will lose to the rent boys.

They lost 5-2 to Dortmund yesterday, if they can do it, so can Chelscum

Back