• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

Sincere condolences, I will take your prompt and give both folks a big embrace today and treat them to me cooking the Sunday roast tomorrow.
We have my dad and bro coming around tomo to watch the match and have dinner
I never tell them I love them
Mainly because we’re “men” but the I realised I barely said it to my mum. It’s why I made the post above. I guess we never know when so of encourage anyone to make sure they have no regrets

View attachment 16065

So my mum died yesterday. She was beating treated for cancer but it all got complicated with way too many side effects and infections.
12 weeks ago she was walking and you wouldn’t know anything was wrong with her

She died peacefully and with her family. She also got to go to Tottenham once which was really happy with

but this post is not about her. It’s about you guys and gals. If you have any issues health wise or mind wise please, please, please don’t suffer in silence. I’m convinced if we knew more about the pain my mum was in we could have don’t more and she may have been here for her birthday in a few weeks. The world is an amazing place with some mad things that drs can do to fix us. But they need to know.

and as an aside.. if you have a loved one and you haven’t told them you love them. Take the chance. Say it to them. Let them hear whilst they can because we never know what’s around the corner

Sorry to hear that mate.

View attachment 16065

So my mum died yesterday. She was beating treated for cancer but it all got complicated with way too many side effects and infections.

She died peacefully and with her family. She also got to go to Tottenham once which was really happy with

but this post is not about her. It’s about you guys and gals. If you have any issues health wise or mind wise please, please, please don’t suffer in silence. I’m convinced if we knew more about the pain my mum was in we could have don’t more and she may have been here for her birthday in a few weeks. The world is an amazing place with some mad things that drs can do to fix us. But they need to know.

and as an aside.. if you have a loved one and you haven’t told them you love them. Take the chance. Say it to them. Let them hear whilst they can because we never know what’s around the corner
My sincere condolences. I'll be sure to take up your advice!

I know. My best friend has just been diagnosed with cancer, and there's nothing they can do. They've given him 3-12 months.
It’s a bricker
It’s why I’ve just been saying to my mates we need to make the most of what we have
And it’s why watching enjoyable Tottenham is a huge part of my life (and most of us on here)
It helps me with the rest of the week

Please do
Life can be short
Life can be spectacular
My mum was pleased she lead a great life
But I wish I had taken more opportunities to say how I felt

I am so sorry to hear of your loss.
Assumption on my part but the way you speak about your mum it sounds like you were close, and I'm sure she would have known you loved her. But I know what you mean, we can always do more or make our feelings known more often, so your advice is spot on. I wish I had done that more with my parents, and others.
Condolences to you and your family. x

View attachment 16065

I’m so sorry for your loss.

View attachment 16065

What a lovely, kind face. So sorry for your loss. Will take your advice and tell my Mum that I love her more often. Thinking of you and your family.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss.
Assumption on my part but the way you speak about your mum it sounds like you were close, and I'm sure she would have known you loved her. But I know what you mean, we can always do more or make our feelings known more often, so your advice is spot on. I wish I had done that more with my parents, and others.
Condolences to you and your family. x
Oh we were
We were super similar too
And thank you

Bedfordspurs, very sorry to hear about this, Mums are very special people. so sad when they go. I am sure you will remember the good times with much affection. Heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

We have my dad and bro coming around tomo to watch the match and have dinner
I never tell them I love them
Mainly because we’re “men” but the I realised I barely said it to my mum. It’s why I made the post above. I guess we never know when so of encourage anyone to make sure they have no regrets

Condolences to you & your family & thanks for giving me the kick up the arse I needed to contact my older brother who has stage 4 cancer. Never told him I loved him before so thank you.

Condolences to you & your family & thanks for giving me the kick up the arse I needed to contact my older brother who has stage 4 cancer. Never told him I loved him before so thank you.
Great news. So please it’s encouraged someone to just do it

We Skyped as I live in oz. It wasn't that easy but it was definitely worth doing. he choked up then said where the fudge did that come from.
Ha ha
Most on here are all grown men (sorry @Glenda's Legs) and saying some words is tough. My house was never one with love except for music and football. Both of those really got us all going
I was lucky enough to have the time to say good bye and tell my mum several times how much I loved her.
I know yesterday she would have been sat with my nan and grandad watching the game somewhere magical, probably with a bit of Northern soul on in the background smiling because my dad, me and my bro were all at my house watching the game and fudging enjoying it too
I don’t think I’ve ever told my old man I love him TBF.. it’s just not what we do. Maybe I’ll tell him later
I hope all works out for your bro, and you guys keep on talking and reminding each other of nice things and great memories

Back