• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

After five days with some kind of cold/flu/covid hybrid virus never before encountered by man I've managed to roll out of bed and drive six hours to let Hammerfall and Helloween destroy my ears. Twice postponed (even bought flights for one of the dates two days before it was cancelled), there was no way I was missing this.

Went to see some local football yesterday, and saw my team beat the reserve team of Norwegian Champions Bodø Glimt 3-0. Must say I'm pretty impressed with the level of football played, considering it's 4th tier! Some really decent attacking football on display. They signed a new player last week, and he's the closest thing I've seen to Bissouma in both appearance and how he plays! Really skillful guy that was a joy to watch.

Cant wait to hear his defence "The food delivery guy abducted me. He knocked me out and strapped me to the underside of his van. I knew nothing about it until I woke up riding a bicycle along a canal towpath three days later"

Hiding in Greggs with Arsenal fans

There is some gossip that the family trust will get shot of Lachlan, another horrible bastard, as soon as the evil old clam dies. I'll be having jelly and icecream when that happens, but if he does manage to hang on for a while then I hope his final years are plagued by painful illnesses.

IMG_1128.jpeg

So my mum died yesterday. She was beating treated for cancer but it all got complicated with way too many side effects and infections.
12 weeks ago she was walking and you wouldn’t know anything was wrong with her

She died peacefully and with her family. She also got to go to Tottenham once which was really happy with

but this post is not about her. It’s about you guys and gals. If you have any issues health wise or mind wise please, please, please don’t suffer in silence. I’m convinced if we knew more about the pain my mum was in we could have don’t more and she may have been here for her birthday in a few weeks. The world is an amazing place with some mad things that drs can do to fix us. But they need to know.

and as an aside.. if you have a loved one and you haven’t told them you love them. Take the chance. Say it to them. Let them hear whilst they can because we never know what’s around the corner

View attachment 16065

So my mum died yesterday. She was beating treated for cancer but it all got complicated with way too many side effects and infections.

She died peacefully and with her family. She also got to go to Tottenham once which was really happy with

but this post is not about her. It’s about you guys and gals. If you have any issues health wise or mind wise please, please, please don’t suffer in silence. I’m convinced if we knew more about the pain my mum was in we could have don’t more and she may have been here for her birthday in a few weeks. The world is an amazing place with some mad things that drs can do to fix us. But they need to know.

and as an aside.. if you have a loved one and you haven’t told them you love them. Take the chance. Say it to them. Let them hear whilst they can because we never know what’s around the corner

Thank you for thinking of others- I am very sorry for your loss. May she Rest in peace.

Thank you for thinking of others- I am very sorry for your loss. May she Rest in peace.
She will I’m sure
But I’d just love one person to take opportunity to say I love you or even just thank you to their mum, dad, wife, sister, brother, aunt, uncle whoever
Whilst we still can
I know it’s bit patronising but I was lucky enough to have that chance

She will I’m sure
But I’d just love one person to take opportunity to say I love you or even just thank you to their mum, dad, wife, sister, brother, aunt, uncle whoever
Whilst we still can
I know it’s bit patronising but I was lucky enough to have that chance

well I will make sure I do that.

View attachment 16065

My sincere condolences.

View attachment 16065

Sincere condolences, I will take your prompt and give both folks a big embrace today and treat them to me cooking the Sunday roast tomorrow.

Back