• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

have taken on coaching my boys U9 team... :grimacing:
Do NOT talk about winning. Do not go on about winning with the kids or with the adults in the WhatsApp. Our son's coach was always talking about whether we could win, and we had won 3 in a row, and win win win etc.
We got promoted, we won, we won, we got promoted, we won but that isn't important. Nobody should care. Do you care that Winchley Wanderers beat Scrimpton United in the U9s third tier 2 years ago?
Concentrate on improving the kids' football skills and football intelligence.
By all means tell them not to dilly dally on the edge of their own box and invite the opposition on... but promote pass and move, simple short passes and good movement.

Do NOT talk about winning. Do not go on about winning with the kids or with the adults in the WhatsApp. Our son's coach was always talking about whether we could win, and we had won 3 in a row, and win win win etc.
We got promoted, we won, we won, we got promoted, we won but that isn't important. Nobody should care. Do you care that Winchley Wanderers beat Scrimpton United in the U9s third tier 2 years ago?
Concentrate on improving the kids' football skills and football intelligence.
By all means tell them not to dilly dally on the edge of their own box and invite the opposition on... but promote pass and move, simple short passes and good movement.

Mate it's full on Ange Ball.

Had to put our cat down last night. :( Acute illness, and he was only 13, so we were totally unprepared. He was probably the most annoying cat I've ever had, but still hurts like a MF to let him go. brick day.

Sorry to hear that, i love cats and had a few over the years. Dislike dogs ( had a Doberman once though) but cats are a trip.

Had to put our cat down last night. :( Acute illness, and he was only 13, so we were totally unprepared. He was probably the most annoying cat I've ever had, but still hurts like a MF to let him go. brick day.

Bless you, may he rest in peace.

Back