• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

Sorry to hear that mate, I had a black Lab (Ben) who lived a good long old life but with Labs there is something almost too human about them and they become part of the family on a near human level. When he left us it broke my heart and since decided I can't really go through that again at least for a while. Silly I know

Thanks, and that doesn't sound silly at all! You'll know if and when the time is right, and for now I bet you've got a lot of awesome memories to appreciate with the lab you mentioned.

Well that's a start

A long-running dispute involving more than 1,800 bus drivers in London has come to an end after workers accepted a "richly deserved" pay offer.

Members of Unite employed by Abellio have staged a series of walkouts in recent months, disrupting journeys in south and west London.

Unite said an offer had been accepted that would see drivers with over two years' service being paid £18 an hour.

Abellio London said it was "delighted" the offer had been accepted.

The pay rise equates to an increase of 18% on the basic rate, while the agreement also includes all rates being raised, including overtime and rest-day working.

Unite general secretary Sharon Graham called it an "important pay victory".

"Workers have stood firm and with the support of their union, Unite, they have secured a richly deserved pay increase," she added.

A spokesperson for Abellio London said the "substantial pay rise" equated to an increase of about £100 a week and made the firm "one of the highest-paying operators in London".

"It was disappointing that strikes unnecessarily continued into February despite this fantastic offer being made at the beginning of the year," they added.

My son told us today that he has been accepted to Dirham University to do graphic design, he took his mum out for lunch with money from his Saturday job.

I stayed home as it is his and his mum's day, I thought of my mum(long since gone) I can't believe he is almost a man.

I felt sad and happy, I was overcome with a worry for the future that made my stomach queasy. To be honest the same feeling I get watching spurs.

The is a content feeling, a satisfaction that we did our job right. But it also makes me think as he grows older so do I. Watching him grow into a man brings me pride, also reminds me we are closer to the end. Lucy said to me the other day, soon we will be the oldest generation.

Apparently Durham is up north.

My son told us today that he has been accepted to Dirham University to do graphic design, he took his mum out for lunch with money from his Saturday job.

I stayed home as it is his and his mum's day, I thought of my mum(long since gone) I can't believe he is almost a man.

I felt sad and happy, I was overcome with a worry for the future that made my stomach queasy. To be honest the same feeling I get watching spurs.

The is a content feeling, a satisfaction that we did our job right. But it also makes me think as he grows older so do I. Watching him grow into a man brings me pride, also reminds me we are closer to the end. Lucy said to me the other day, soon we will be the oldest generation.

Apparently Durham is up north.

Well done to your son, sounds like a good lad.
And well done to you and the mrs for raising him to be that way.

Had a ground open up and swallow me moment yesterday, havent had for a while, Director storming over to me "who approved that change in the midst of this sale?!!!"
"I will find out and get it rolled back"

It was me

Back