• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

There's a worse fungus spreading in the USA, with no know treatment. About 3000 dead,but mostly elderly and weak people.

Really? Why isn't it getting the coverage that the coronavirus got? Weird.

Anyway! I'm not going to say anything, but all is well, and you know, try to keep it as a possibility in the back of your head at least, that the world could be in the process of becoming a better place. It's darkest before dawn and so on. :)

I know they're all well past it, but this is some lineup...

pt-2023-poster.jpg

Really? Why isn't it getting the coverage that the coronavirus got? Weird.

Anyway! I'm not going to say anything, but all is well, and you know, try to keep it as a possibility in the back of your head at least, that the world could be in the process of becoming a better place. It's darkest before dawn and so on. :)
We all know you're not going to say anything bad about fungi!

I know they're all well past it, but this is some lineup...

pt-2023-poster.jpg

Surprised Tool have agreed to be a part of that. Don't get me wrong I love all the other artists (apart from Metallica who have always been cringy to me). However, and as snobby as it is Tool are musically on another level.

It's like having a roundtable with stars from the only way is Essex and big brother as well as Daniel Day Lewis.

I saw some recent life footage of GNR and it was tremendously sad. Can't begrudge them making money and if people are still paying and enjoying it that's great but even seeing them 10 / 15 years ago was a massive let down.

20 years ago I’d have killed to go to that

still sounds awesome now
If I hadn't had a wife and kids, I'd seriously consider going. It would've costed me a fortune and come with a massive chance of disappointment, but I'd still go and probably love it.

If I hadn't had a wife and kids, I'd seriously consider going. It would've costed me a fortune and come with a massive chance of disappointment, but I'd still go and probably love it.
Don't dwell on it. G n'R were always crap and it's probably too loud anyway.

Powertrip were the best of those groups by far. Legends.

Last edited:
Don't like any of those bands, but realised last summer that the ACDC front man lives near me.
I went to the pub and he was sat in the garden. The Geordie with a flat cap.

Don't like any of those bands, but realised last summer that the ACDC front man lives near me.
I went to the pub and he was sat in the garden. The Geordie with a flat cap.
Did he have one of his motors in the car park? He has a decent collection

Back