• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

I quit my job yesterday. Gonna be artist/musician full time. No idea how I'm gonna make money, but I've got full confidence in the universe. It feels so right. I've never felt as free as I do right now. It's rather glorious. I'll explain more in due time. :D
I'm loving this @Daisuk .....all underpinned by shrooms.;)

Reminds me of when I was being driven around by a mate, both of us on acid, and I told him that nothing was real, we are all just a projection of our imagination, and he should crash the car to prove it. He looked at me and said, "I'm not as fudged as you". :D

Jesus, driving around in a car?, fudge me i could hardly walk let alone drive on acid.

I mean, you were right! We ARE just a projection of our imagination, or most of what we attach ourselves to and recognize as something innately "us" are just our imagination, and it makes up most of our worldview. We think it's all chaos and no order, everything is just random, when in fact, it's all perfectly orchestrated behind the curtain! And you can get a glimpse behind the curtain! You'd still crash that golf car though, but even if you died, you wouldn't really die. ;)
Nobody mentioned golf except you?!
Are you telling us that you've started taking more 'shrooms and have decided to quit your job? Hmm!

Nobody mentioned golf except you?!
Are you telling us that you've started taking more 'shrooms and have decided to quit your job? Hmm!

Haha, I noticed that myself! I guess I just pictured a golf car in my mind's eye, for some reason. Yes, that's it! Sort of. It's been a process. We're experiencing some incredible things. We've found ways to heal some of our own core wounds/traumas, which has released so much energy - we've found that if you root out all the negative brick in there, all the drama you surround yourself with all the time, if you disentangle from it you get so much time to spend happy just exploring things you enjoy! It's really blissful. I've pretty much just thrown out all the activities in my life that I don't like: work, keeping to other people's schedules, having to keep up with other people's drama, taking orders, needing to answer to someone about every little thing, stress out trying to get places on time all the time! Time! fudge, I barely notice time anymore. I just exist in my own natural rhythm, and I can recommend it.

But you need to allow yourself to be really fudging vulnerable, completely transparent with yourself, look in every nook and cranny of your heart - what potential lies within you? I can tell you right now, after what we've experienced lately - the human race can and will go so far beyond anything we're currently capable of conceiving of, because we're so deeply entrenched in the idea that how we're currently assessing the situation is somehow the "reality" of things. It's not all war and drama. In the background, a song has started playing, and it has been playing since the dawn of time, but it's finally getting louder again, and people are starting to remember. Who we really are, what we're really capable of, and that those glimmery glittery starlit ballrooms of your wildest dreams are in fact aspects of your highest consciousness. We are all one consciousness and we're just part of a story that is about to take a dramatic turn for the better, for every single human being on the planet willing to risk everything to gain everything, by opening their hearts. We're talking world peace, a united human race living in harmony with one another and the planet itself - spending time not on science and bickering, but on playfulness and exploration.

I know I sound crazy, and I know that I risk quite a bit by writing this, even though it's just to a bunch of internet "strangers". Yet, at the same time, you're my internet pub, and I care about you, and I feel like we're brothers in arms through our love for the club, so I trust you, and therefore I feel I can be vulnerable and tell you this stuff without feeling any shame about it. I can't predict the future obviously, I don't claim to be a prophet of any kind, but I've had the rug pulled from below my feet, and it's a sight to behold, and I wish you guys at least consider whether you'd be able to open up for the possibility of such a reality and everything that would entail. :)

When you start trusting the universe, by listening to the voice inside your heart, you start to begin a sort of jokester conversation with the universe. The universe starts to give you blessings. At least that's been our experience.

I know all this sounds a bit lofty, but I've never felt as free as I do now. Truly an experience I can recommend.

Last edited:
Haha, I noticed that myself! I guess I just pictured a golf car in my mind's eye, for some reason. Yes, that's it! Sort of. It's been a process. We're experiencing some incredible things. We've found ways to heal some of our own core wounds/traumas, which has released so much energy - we've found that if you root out all the negative brick in there, all the drama you surround yourself with all the time, if you disentangle from it you get so much time to spend happy just exploring things you enjoy! It's really blissful. I've pretty much just thrown out all the activities in my life that I don't like: work, keeping to other people's schedules, having to keep up with other people's drama, taking orders, needing to answer to someone about every little thing, stress out trying to get places on time all the time! Time! fudge, I barely notice time anymore. I just exist in my own natural rhythm, and I can recommend it.

But you need to allow yourself to be really fudging vulnerable, completely transparent with yourself, look in every nook and cranny of your heart - what potential lies within you? I can tell you right now, after what we've experienced lately - the human race can and will go so far beyond anything we're currently capable of conceiving of, because we're so deeply entrenched in the idea that how we're currently assessing the situation is somehow the "reality" of things. It's not all war and drama. In the background, a song has started playing, and it has been playing since the dawn of time, but it's finally getting louder again, and people are starting to remember. Who we really are, what we're really capable of, and that those glimmery glittery starlit ballrooms of your wildest dreams are in fact aspects of your highest consciousness. We are all one consciousness and we're just part of a story that is about to take a dramatic turn for the better, for every single human being on the planet willing to risk everything to gain everything, by opening their hearts. We're talking world peace, a united human race living in harmony with one another and the planet itself - spending time not on science and bickering, but on playfulness and exploration.

I know I sound crazy, and I know that I risk quite a bit by writing this, even though it's just to a bunch of internet "strangers". Yet, at the same time, you're my internet pub, and I care about you, and I feel like we're brothers in arms through our love for the club, so I trust you, and therefore I feel I can be vulnerable and tell you this stuff without feeling any shame about it. I can't predict the future obviously, I don't claim to be a prophet of any kind, but I've had the rug pulled from below my feet, and it's a sight to behold, and I wish you guys at least consider whether you'd be able to open up for the possibility of such a reality and everything that would entail. :)
I love this post. We can only see the rain-dirty valley mate.

This post for some reason reminds me of a podcast episode I heard a while back. The presenter was also a youth football coach helping out his own son's team if I recall. No real expertise or anything like that but plenty of enthusiasm for the job. You know the type. So during one match he noticed one of the kids on his team totally switched off and playing with the grass and daisies while the match was going on. Needless to say this aggravated him a little as he was caught up in the whole emotion of the match, as you do. So he turned around to the other coach and said something to the effect of 'ffs Johnny is over there in a world of his own' to which the other coach replied 'sure maybe he's right'. For some reason, that comment stuck with me ever since.
Whatever makes you happy.

Off to Dublin for the weekend this afternoon
Mates 50th so will be a very messy fun time
Am missing the game on Sunday though but I can take that

Sounds like nirvana.:hearteyes:

But you need to allow yourself to be really fudging vulnerable, completely transparent with yourself, look in every nook and cranny of your heart - what potential lies within you? I can tell you right now, after what we've experienced lately - the human race can and will go so far beyond anything we're currently capable of conceiving of, because we're so deeply entrenched in the idea that how we're currently assessing the situation is somehow the "reality" of things. It's not all war and drama. In the background, a song has started playing, and it has been playing since the dawn of time, but it's finally getting louder again, and people are starting to remember.
The human race can, but a lot of the human race have a long way to go. And realistically it's enough to work just on ourselves. Some people will never look inwards (or realise thats even a thing)

I know I sound crazy, and I know that I risk quite a bit by writing this
Doesn't sound crazy, and you're risking nothing. Being comfortable in your own skin is a truly wonderful place to be.

I know all this sounds a bit lofty, but I've never felt as free as I do now. Truly an experience I can recommend.
Just for clarity:)...are these posts written 'on shroom' or 'off shroom' ?

I love this post. We can only see the rain-dirty valley mate.

This post for some reason reminds me of a podcast episode I heard a while back. The presenter was also a youth football coach helping out his own son's team if I recall. No real expertise or anything like that but plenty of enthusiasm for the job. You know the type. So during one match he noticed one of the kids on his team totally switched off and playing with the grass and daisies while the match was going on. Needless to say this aggravated him a little as he was caught up in the whole emotion of the match, as you do. So he turned around to the other coach and said something to the effect of 'ffs Johnny is over there in a world of his own' to which the other coach replied 'sure maybe he's right'. For some reason, that comment stuck with me ever since.
Whatever makes you happy.

That's a beautiful story! I was that kid when I was little! Always got told off for being in my own world. Eventually you sort of sand that bit of you away to fit into society and all its limiting constrictions. But yes! We can only see the rain-dirty valley currently! Why would the human species, the one which is clearly the most advanced of the ones living on planet earth (not that that makes us anything more worth than any other species, quite the opposite) not follow its natural conclusion at some point during its history? All the other animals are following their nature. We're the only species that have taken a collective step out of our nature to device some instruments and structures for ourselves - but we've come to the apex of its worth, and hence, we're naturally programmed to go back to our roots, discover our own inner light and follow our own inner conductor (the vehicle inside us from a higher plane). I know I sound nutty, but this just seems like a way more poetic turn of events to me than the human race killing off itself in a rage of war. But then again, what do I know? I just see a shining light in the horizon of my inner being, and I've dedicated myself to follow that light and see where it takes me. And so far, so good, to say the very least. :)

Sounds like nirvana.:hearteyes:

The human race can, but a lot of the human race have a long way to go. And realistically it's enough to work just on ourselves. Some people will never look inwards (or realise thats even a thing)

Doesn't sound crazy, and you're risking nothing. Being comfortable in your own skin is a truly wonderful place to be.

Just for clarity:)...are these posts written 'on shroom' or 'off shroom' ?

The great beacon of light on the horizon is in fact a sort of nirvana, or a world beyond our wildest dreams. World peace, a human race dedicated to working with one another instead of competing with one another (we will still compete, but it will be just for fun), where the surplus is always naturally distributed among everyone. Imagine a world where there is no human drama, where we've transcended that, we don't spend time on bickering with one another, but instead find solutions together - it will open up rooms in our hearts and minds we didn't know exist, and the world will practically become magic (I could elaborate on this, but you'd just think I was nutty, if you don't already believe so, haha).

The thing is. Once the realization dawns on us, that we can in fact rid ourselves of our own traumas (we have lots of them that we're not aware of), the parts of our body that keeps us addicted to the drama and the drudgery (the victim in us), we will start focusing our entire being around this mission. We will lay down our jobs and seek the light from within. And we're programmed to do so. Our body/heart/mind is just waiting for us to take the first step. I've felt this myself through following this process for the past few months. I've rid myself of so much fear that I don't generally feel fear anymore (I still do, but it's not overwhelming and numbing like it has been). I'm not saying that all the humans currently on earth has the capacity to take this step, as it demands a fair bit of openness and willingness to be vulnerable, but fret not, their next incarnation will get it, they'll remember it. I know know! Incarnations right! Haha. I've thought of that as gonad*s my entire life, but ... I have with my own eyes seen glimpses of what I perceive to be my former lives, and it just makes sense to me. I know you're probably shaking your head right now laughing, and that's OK. I would do too! Just try to entertain the notion that ... maybe, just maybe there's something in even that. ;) The point I was trying to make was - once we start seeing groups of humans that have transcended fear, and what that can do on a collective level (I'm not sure exactly what just yet, but I've seen glimpses, and it's rather glorious), the ideas will spread like wildfire. Who wouldn't want to be free?

Not written on shrooms, no! I don't do shrooms every day, but try to have a little session (if I feel like it) about once a month or so. Not that I would advice anyone else to do so necessarily - that's just been my path into this. :)

And again, I know that all this might sound very foreign and weird. I'm not trying to blow my own ego up from writing all this stuff - just trying to spread some genuine (and much needed, in my opinion) enthusiasm for the future of the world and the universe. And I've been with you guys on here for years, I want to share with you. You're right that I don't really risk anything, you don't really know who I am - but I'm preparing for the very real possibility of meeting you all one day, and don't want to come across as a self-pampering lunatic. I want to write all this because for the first time in my 38 year old life, I feel hope! Genuine hope! And I want you all to feel that, If even just a little sliver of it. Even though I've never met you, I love you guys, you're my brothers in arms, and we've been suffering for so long together. Life might seem hopeless and like it's about to completely crash any moment - but ... there's something brewing in the ether! I can't see the future, but I can see hope, and it's warm, including, embracing and there's more than enough room for anyone. :)

Just one little adendum, one of the catalysors for us into this was my wife feeling very depressed this fall. Then she had what we can only call a revelation - which culminated in her being directed to a playlist she had created herself just before our son was born in 2015 - but she had no recollection of ever making that playlist. The first song on the list, and as she put it on, she felt warmth and love just in wave after wave penetrate her body, and she's told me she felt like she was being initiated. I've since had these strange initiations of my own, but I'm not saying anything about that for now. Anyways, I write this because I wanted to share that song with you. :) The lyrics! I mean, what are the odds of someone experiencing an epiphany, being guided to a specific song you don't remember having ever heard, you've seen glimpses of humanity bathing in paradise, then those words suddenly become a lot more exciting!

Last edited:
The great beacon of light on the horizon is in fact a sort of nirvana, or a world beyond our wildest dreams. World peace, a human race dedicated to working with one another instead of competing with one another (we will still compete, but it will be just for fun), where the surplus is always naturally distributed among everyone. Imagine a world where there is no human drama, where we've transcended that, we don't spend time on bickering with one another, but instead find solutions together - it will open up rooms in our hearts and minds we didn't know exist, and the world will practically become magic (I could elaborate on this, but you'd just think I was nutty, if you don't already believe so, haha).

The thing is. Once the realization dawns on us, that we can in fact rid ourselves of our own traumas (we have lots of them that we're not aware of), the parts of our body that keeps us addicted to the drama and the drudgery (the victim in us), we will start focusing our entire being around this mission. We will lay down our jobs and seek the light from within. And we're programmed to do so. Our body/heart/mind is just waiting for us to take the first step. I've felt this myself through following this process for the past few months. I've rid myself of so much fear that I don't generally feel fear anymore (I still do, but it's not overwhelming and numbing like it has been). I'm not saying that all the humans currently on earth has the capacity to take this step, as it demands a fair bit of openness and willingness to be vulnerable, but fret not, their next incarnation will get it, they'll remember it. I know know! Incarnations right! Haha. I've thought of that as gonad*s my entire life, but ... I have with my own eyes seen glimpses of what I perceive to be my former lives, and it just makes sense to me. I know you're probably shaking your head right now laughing, and that's OK. I would do too! Just try to entertain the notion that ... maybe, just maybe there's something in even that. ;) The point I was trying to make was - once we start seeing groups of humans that have transcended fear, and what that can do on a collective level (I'm not sure exactly what just yet, but I've seen glimpses, and it's rather glorious), the ideas will spread like wildfire. Who wouldn't want to be free?

Not written on shrooms, no! I don't do shrooms every day, but try to have a little session (if I feel like it) about once a month or so. Not that I would advice anyone else to do so necessarily - that's just been my path into this. :)

And again, I know that all this might sound very foreign and weird. I'm not trying to blow my own ego up from writing all this stuff - just trying to spread some genuine (and much needed, in my opinion) enthusiasm for the future of the world and the universe. And I've been with you guys on here for years, I want to share with you. You're right that I don't really risk anything, you don't really know who I am - but I'm preparing for the very real possibility of meeting you all one day, and don't want to come across as a self-pampering lunatic. I want to write all this because for the first time in my 38 year old life, I feel hope! Genuine hope! And I want you all to feel that, If even just a little sliver of it. Even though I've never met you, I love you guys, you're my brothers in arms, and we've been suffering for so long together. Life might seem hopeless and like it's about to completely crash any moment - but ... there's something brewing in the ether! I can't see the future, but I can see hope, and it's warm, including, embracing and there's more than enough room for anyone. :)

Just one little adendum, one of the catalysors for us into this was my wife feeling very depressed this fall. Then she had what we can only call a revelation - which culminated in her being directed to a playlist she had created herself just before our son was born in 2015 - but she had no recollection of ever making that playlist. The first song on the list, and as she put it on, she felt warmth and love just in wave after wave penetrate her body, and she's told me she felt like she was being initiated. I've since had these strange initiations of my own, but I'm not saying anything about that for now. Anyways, I write this because I wanted to share that song with you. :) The lyrics! I mean, what are the odds of someone experiencing an epiphany, being guided to a specific song you don't remember having ever heard, you've seen glimpses of humanity bathing in paradise, then those words suddenly become a lot more exciting!

Keep it up mate, plenty of inspiration for lyrics for your music too.

Did this 'opening' reveal itself out of left field via the shrooms experience? ie it was an accidental byproduct of an innocent dabbling?

Previously had you been questioning the universe, and your place in it? The 'whats life all about' train of thought?.
Would you consider yourself a spiritual person pre this experience?

BTW....thanks for the Turtle track...I like that, gonna listen more on Bandcamp.

Did this 'opening' reveal itself out of left field via the shrooms experience? ie it was an accidental byproduct of an innocent dabbling?

Previously had you been questioning the universe, and your place in it? The 'whats life all about' train of thought?.
Would you consider yourself a spiritual person pre this experience?

This opening experiencing had nothing to do with shrooms for her (nor for me the first time). It came at the peak of a depressive episode for her (so a couple of months after our last mushroom trip together). It belongs to the story that my wife have had excruciating migraines ever since she gave birth to our son back in 2015, and neurological (not sure if correct word) pain in her legs whenever she walks for more than say a few hundred meters (the sensation of burning in her legs) (also since the birth of our son). But during this period, she was just prompted to go for walks, and she did, she just walked and walked ... felt no pain in her legs. Her migraines subsided for the month that these revelations took place as well.

And one very grounding thing that has come out of all of this, is her experience of being letting go a bit of the very protective loving hold she's had over our son - she's maturing in her relationship with him, and that is obviously maturing our son also, who I am having a deeper connection with now than I've ever had before, which I'm truly grateful for. It's been such an avalanche of positive domino effects going on in our household lately, and this is one of the absolute best. It feels like our entire family dynamic is just more harmonious than it's ever been. :)

Back