• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

These look amazing, probably a bit beyond my daughter (she's just turned 2) but on the list for Christmas.

Tried putting an outfit on her but having none of it, she's only just let us put her halloween outfit on her this week - better luck next year.
There is a huge range of them
What I like is that in the modern world kids aspires it be clams in YouTube or Instagram … not people who really changed the world for the benefit of others
Most of these in these books have done just that

If anything for your children’s sake I wish that it’d be worth the time to explain the difference between there / their and they’re before getting on to the legitimacy of the bible but I think you’re just trolling us at this stage. FWIW I hope your young’uns had a truly awesome day, despite how tenuous it is describing Bowie as a character of a book :)
If you are going to pull @Bedfordspurs up for spelling, you have a long night ahead of you.:D

There is a huge range of them
What I like is that in the modern world kids aspires it be clams in YouTube or Instagram … not people who really changed the world for the benefit of others
Most of these in these books have done just that
My daughter really enjoyed this book....

I think there are others in the range.

Luckily it was made into a musical, so we got to see it brought to life back in January.

My son asked me is there more doors than wheels in the world. A very important question which is now triggered a 30min+ discussion. I let you that answer later.

just been out for dinner with new and current work colleagues after a merger and that very subject was a topic of discussion.
Wheels was the general, if not unanimous, consensus.

Downside of the evening - learned that many of new colleagues are gooners :angry:

just been out for dinner with new and current work colleagues after a merger and that very subject was a topic of discussion.
Wheels was the general, if not unanimous, consensus.

Downside of the evening - learned that many of new colleagues are gooners :angry:
Sounds like a serious company that contemplates serious topics. A good merger by every sensible metric.

Also, really?

Also its definitely wheels.

I'd go with doors, but I'd count any kind of fixed but movable flap or cover as a door, the cartridge slot on my Nintendo Switch for example.

How doors are defined is the key to the question.

Back