• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

Pondered whether to do something on my X3 M40i, it's got a great sounding exhaust but they toned it down in the 2019+ models.

But at same time, i like the fact my car is a sleeper. People thinking it's not rapid and then it just flies.
That's why I used a remote control one. By default the noise is as per pointless regulations and it opens up at 4K rpm. If I'm on a call or want to hear my music I leave it that way, if I want to hear the engine sing I can just press the button.

Spent 5 hours last night in hospital with the new mini me, he had to have some checks as gave us a few scares, we think he's ok now. Lot of needles taking blood though poor fella :(

Today should be quiet for work as its Thanksgiving so hopefully not a bad one, gotta pick the new tv up. Should probably do something constructive like go for a run or something...

That sucks, hope bubba is ok

We love Lego in our house
Buy at least 2 sets a month to build
Aldi online tomorrow:
C_Black-Friday-LP-No-CTA-COL-1A-1_20201118_UK.jpg

Today I saw a parakeet on one of my bird feeders.
A novelty for my garden. But I am dreading a whole flock turning up tomorrow. (Or having just looked it up, a 'pandemonium' of parakeets).
Why would you dread that, it would be great fun. Surely that is the whole point of feeding birds, viewing a pandemonium of parakeets?

Why would you dread that, it would be great fun. Surely that is the whole point of feeding birds, viewing a pandemonium of parakeets?

I'd love to see it but I don't want them taking over and scaring everything else away. And eating all the food.
One of the benefits of working from home is seeing all the birds visiting during the day.
I am not sure that my neighbours are quite so enthralled.

Prepped a brisket for cooking tomorrow, cant wait to get it in the oven for 7 hours.

Looking to do the same soon. Was all set to spend a fair few bucks on a restaurant's Texas brisket but then the ass-clown owner insisted on challenging local lockdown laws and serve customers inside, jammed in with no masks. Got busted three straight days, had protests that needed police presence and set off all sorts of bitching from other businesses that are affected.

That put me off buying his food if he's that reckless about health when the Toronto area is racking up about 1,200 positive virus cases daily. Pretty sure he deliberately baited the cops and city officials as a publicity stunt. He operates 3 other locations around Toronto that didn't run afoul of the law.

But now, having viewed their videos for making brisket on a barbecue, I've got an itching to cook one myself. I'll probably give it about 3-4 hours in the oven to start, then transfer it to the BBQ and let it finish with a tray of hickory sticks smoldering away below to give it some added zing. And I'll save about $100.

Back