• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

I don't eat beef (hindu/sikh) so usually make home made lamb burgers, however i tried the Beyond Meat burger and wasn't too bad. I mean, i used to eat cheeseburgers back in the day (naughty schoolboy) and it's nowhere near as good, but wasn't terrible. Filthy cheese slice, cheeky onion, little light gem lettuce, does the job.

Have nailed a home made chicken burger though, proper tasty

I wasn't full. Needed 3 of them. I know deep down they are evil things as they are made by Seitan. At £9 each I'm not surprised Satan is behind them :)

Lamb burgers are the nuts. Lots of fat in lamb - which of course is the secret to a good meat burger. I don't know how, but the grease was there with this vegan burger. Clever, but you just know it's not the real deal.

Anyone looking at any Black Friday deals and purchases? If so, what?

As mentioned few pages before am probably picking up a TV and new Sky package (Sky have some decent discounts on for Black Friday).

Amazon Ring stuff also knocked down quite well too.

Once in the early nineties I sold my entire collection of original Star Wars figures for about £20. There were quite a few of them.

Still regret it.
They are not originals, I wish they were, if I won the Lottery I'd get all of the original stuff would cost me around £50k though

They are from a Retro line Kenner are doing, between £13 and £18 a figure singularly but I got 6 cheaper together as one, £54

https://www.staractionfigures.co.uk/category-204.html

Harvested most of the remaining leaves on the kale plants in our back garden. Pleasantly surprised to still see this hardy plant standing strong with the leaves in good shape after four inches of snow fell amid freezing temperatures. Made a kale caesar salad to go with barbecued pork tenderloin. Lovely meal. Tomorrow - chicken and chorizo sausage paella.

I fixed the toilet seat after the teenager managed to dislodge it and just left it off. Boys are messy and m*rons.

boing!

the ones with an action were great, I'd smash him into the Horde Trooper chest plate, which would burst open, Fisto was good for that too.
Proper old school
I got Lego out the other day for my kids. It’s probably 35 years old.
They loved it for a whole 20 minutes then wanted to watch tv
They really like Lego but don’t quite have the imagination or ability yet to follow a plan and see what’s coming
Also it was old space Lego so not what they see now, which is all Star Wars
I however loved it and spent a few hours building a big fudge off space ship

Proper old school
I got Lego out the other day for my kids. It’s probably 35 years old.
They loved it for a whole 20 minutes then wanted to watch tv
They really like Lego but don’t quite have the imagination or ability yet to follow a plan and see what’s coming
Also it was old space Lego so not what they see now, which is all Star Wars
I however loved it and spent a few hours building a big fudge off space ship

that space lego was great, I had a lunar buggy thing with loads of wheels

I had loads of bricks and an old lego book that was just pictures of other builds, but I don't think sets you could buy, must have been mid 80's, I didn't have instructions so used to try and build the examples using what I had, so everything ended up in multicolours, literally hours of fun

that space lego was great, I had a lunar buggy thing with loads of wheels

I had loads of bricks and an old lego book that was just pictures of other builds, but I don't think sets you could buy, must have been mid 80's, I didn't have instructions so used to try and build the examples using what I had, so everything ended up in multicolours, literally hours of fun
I’ve still got the books and their old and dusty
I kept all the instructions I could when I got older
The kids were stunned when they saw them ... and quickly lost interest again
But Lego was and is great. The kids love Lego land too which I never got to go too as a kid (I have been to Bilund for work weirdly)
The new push on adult Lego is a massive money maker too. I’ve seen some models going for £500 and more

I’ve still got the books and their old and dusty
I kept all the instructions I could when I got older
The kids were stunned when they saw them ... and quickly lost interest again
But Lego was and is great. The kids love Lego land too which I never got to go too as a kid (I have been to Bilund for work weirdly)
The new push on adult Lego is a massive money maker too. I’ve seen some models going for £500 and more
Lego just has to be one of the strongest brands in the world. Its a fantastic toy.

Back