• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

So imagine a scenario you are in bed with your girlfriend and are awoken by a home invasion.

Without noticing she is not in bed despite being inches away, nor checking that she is safe or had heard anything, you shoot her whilst she is in the bathroom.

What an absolute crock of brick that defence was. I hope Oscar Pistorius has a miserable lonely life the cold blooded murderer.
I watched a 3 part documentary from her family's point of view. It was shocking the abuse they got from Oscar supporters believing he was innocent because he was Oscar he just wouldn't do it. The lying clam had 3 different stories for what happened that night. No remorse not even an acknowledgement of what he had done. Should have put him in jail & thrown away the key. Her parents were broken so why should he be allowed to walk free & enjoy his life

So the Jewish people on the march are anti semites deserve to be put to death because you don't understand the term anti semitism? It's an insane position particularly due to your complete intolerance of religion / religious people in general.

I don't agree with the BNP but I don't want their supporters to die. There's a lot of reasons to join a march for peace that don't include being anti semitic which is why plenty of semites are on the marches, this literally seems to be beyond your comprehension, you just don't want to acknowledge it and it's super strange, you have seen and understand those words right?

We're going round in circles and I'm happy to leave this one, there's no point talking to a positivity vacuum who is condoning not even just violence against peaceful protesters but literal genocide to solve a problem, it's like you must have dropped your humanity out of your pocket when you were a kid or something.

Let's say hypothetically that all of the protesters were racist / anti semitic (you don't put this hypothetically if course but as a literal statement, which is vile whether you accept it or not), I don't think removing them off the earth is the solution.

You may have missed it out in it but there's this brilliant thing called education, when you combine it with the notion that human's opinions and beliefs are transient, you get to something that resembles a humane society without capital punishment.

Edit - If you can add anything of use feel free to at me in the sick world thread to bring this one back to what it's meant for.
So the point at which we differ is that I'd like racists removed from the world, you'd like them to stay. We'll have to agree to disagree on that one.

I'd love to be able to educate them into not holding such beliefs but it's impossible to educate godtards. They willingly chose to leave behind all logic and reasoning in order to have absolute faith in something entirely impossible. They've embraced a world where even questioning that belief gets them spanked by the devil whilst they're forced to rim Saddam Hussein (or something like that anyway). You can't teach against that, you can't educate against that. If someone has a mental disease that causes them to believe Jew = bad, then the best thing we can do for humanity is to stop them being able to spread that disease.

So the point at which we differ is that I'd like racists removed from the world, you'd like them to stay. We'll have to agree to disagree on that one.

I'd love to be able to educate them into not holding such beliefs but it's impossible to educate godtards. They willingly chose to leave behind all logic and reasoning in order to have absolute faith in something entirely impossible. They've embraced a world where even questioning that belief gets them spanked by the devil whilst they're forced to rim Saddam Hussein (or something like that anyway). You can't teach against that, you can't educate against that. If someone has a mental disease that causes them to believe Jew = bad, then the best thing we can do for humanity is to stop them being able to spread that disease.

It's even more intriguing as for what you've said in the past, it's been a reasonable assertion that you hold some racist views yourself, so are you advocating getting rid of yourself too? I'm guessing the safety net is having twisted definitions for things like what racism actually is, much like your faux understanding of anti semitism.

This is the danger of defining people by their views, there's the potential of people changing. You missed that part of my post I'm guessing. Like one day it might sink in that not all people who attend peace marches are racists / bigots, and you'll have a wry smile when you realize that thinking that is the case is essentially a form of bigotry in terms of the danger of mass generalisations. You're just not going to acknowledge the logic gap of Jewish people also asking for peace that would also be ran over by cars in your ideal hellish solution.

You can try to make out that I'm somehow pro racists if it feels good to twist words, but you're calmy and coldy advocating genocide on a mass level. That's the point where I earnestly suggest that you need some help and it's not going to help us going back and forth. I appreciate that's it's a sport to you to wind up up but I"m not wound up, just concerned for your wellbeing if you mean what you're saying.

It's even more intriguing as for what you've said in the past, it's been a reasonable assertion that you hold some racist views yourself, so are you advocating getting rid of yourself too? I'm guessing the safety net is having twisted definitions for things like what racism actually is, much like your faux understanding of anti semitism.

This is the danger of defining people by their views, there's the potential of people changing. You missed that part of my post I'm guessing. Like one day it might sink in that not all people who attend peace marches are racists / bigots, and you'll have a wry smile when you realize that thinking that is the case is essentially a form of bigotry in terms of the danger of mass generalisations. You're just not going to acknowledge the logic gap of Jewish people also asking for peace that would also be ran over by cars in your ideal hellish solution.

You can try to make out that I'm somehow pro racists if it feels good to twist words, but you're calmy and coldy advocating genocide on a mass level. That's the point where I earnestly suggest that you need some help and it's not going to help us going back and forth. I appreciate that's it's a sport to you to wind up up but I"m not wound up, just concerned for your wellbeing if you mean what you're saying.
I'd be intrigued to see which posts of mine you consider to be racist - if you point them out I'll happily put them in simpler terms for you to clear up the confusion.

The most generous terms I can possiblyuse to describe those on the marches (if you're insisting the end to stop short of anti-semitic in some cases) is too cognitively impaired (is that the polite version of retarded?) to avoid falling for the propaganda of the vocal anti-Semites.

Whilst I believe in personal freedom too much to suggest a policy where people that stupid aren't allowed to breed, let's just say it would be no loss to the world if they didn't pass on those genes.

I'd be intrigued to see which posts of mine you consider to be racist - if you point them out I'll happily put them in simpler terms for you to clear up the confusion.

The most generous terms I can possiblyuse to describe those on the marches (if you're insisting the end to stop short of anti-semitic in some cases) is too cognitively impaired (is that the polite version of retarded?) to avoid falling for the propaganda of the vocal anti-Semites.

Whilst I believe in personal freedom too much to suggest a policy where people that stupid aren't allowed to breed, let's just say it would be no loss to the world if they didn't pass on those genes.

It's okay, I'm done playing ball. Nothing you've said could ever have been racist, it's just that other people have misunderstood you, I wonder if Hitler felt exactly the same way. Trump is probably a better comparison for considering yourself to be all knowing despite just essentially spouting dangerous rhetoric.

You believe in personal freedom but also for anyone to be considered to be an anti semite by your horrendous misinterpretation of it should be put to death. You have yourself twisted in more ways than one and whilst it's interesting to read your squirming I'm mocking myself by continuing the conversation.

Something ironic about these comments from Netty about single states and from the border to the seas.

It's truly damning more countries, particularly Western countries, aren't calling him out for what he is.

It's also ironic that anyone who does call him out for what he is faces the wrath of right wing cancel culture. Woke much.

Today I learnt about a group of Jewish Americans called 'If Not Now'. They campaign against apartheid Israel. Even though every member is Jewish they're listed by the Anti Defamation League as anti-Semitic. Because they called for ceasefire and peace or some such nonsense. Pretty much they are ant-Semitic because they disagree with a country's policies - now they're on the naughty list never to redeem themselves..

But I googled them and as they said, the definitions of anti-antisemitism under the Anti Defamation League have been expanded so as to begin to lose all relevance.

"Today you will see many journalists and pundits promoting a number: 360%. It is from the ADL's report on the increase of antisemitism," Yonah Lieberman, co-founder of the Jewish-led peace group IfNotNow, wrote on social media Wednesday. "While antisemitism has risen, the number is vastly inflated because of the ADL's intentional conflation between anti-Israel and antisemitism."

"This is a well-documented strategy by the pro-Israel camp to weaponize antisemitism to shield Israel from accountability," Lieberman added.

There's something fundamentally oppressive if after 31,000 dead over 3 months you're not allowed to even question it. Not even criticize but just to question.

Whenever there's body count that high surely it should be encouraged to debate over whether it was really necessary, whether the means justify the end, whether the means lead to any kind of end at all...

If you can't question whether killing people is right because you'l riskl being blacklisted then you've truly slipped into the grips of totalitariansm.

Netanyahu called for cntrol from the river to the sea, but its criminal to ask for Palestinians to be free from the river to sea. Duplicity is rife.

Also all the pro Israel 2 staters are mumbling like muppets now, they do not want and have never wanted it.

Netanyahu called for cntrol from the river to the sea, but its criminal to ask for Palestinians to be free from the river to sea. Duplicity is rife.

Also all the pro Israel 2 staters are mumbling like muppets now, they do not want and have never wanted it.

We had a debate for weeks in the media and on here if that was Anti Semitic, Netty says it and seems its ok, 100% there is a hypocrisy at play and one I am uncomfortable with too

Its clear and always has been that Israel care as little for Palestine as they claim the other way, he has proven that with yesterdays speech confirming all my previous suspicions

Said it before on here, I don't like what Israel stands for,they been up to brick for years but taken it to a whole other level.

If this were happening in Europe and thousands of innocent people killed in response to a terrorist attack serious questions would be asked. Shameful we don't have more politicians questioning it.

We had a debate for weeks in the media and on here if that was Anti Semitic, Netty says it and seems its ok, 100% there is a hypocrisy at play and one I am uncomfortable with too

Its clear and always has been that Israel care as little for Palestine as they claim the other way, he has proven that with yesterdays speech confirming all my previous suspicions

The tacos who were saying it was racist will be eerily silent now

Said it before on here, I don't like what Israel stands for,they been up to brick for years but taken it to a whole other level.

If this were happening in Europe and thousands of innocent people killed in response to a terrorist attack serious questions would be asked. Shameful we don't have more politicians questioning it.
Agree with all that except the last bit. Bosnia, Serbia, etc
Sadly only politicians get involved when it's politically or economical benefitial

You can't help but think Israel have given Hamas exactly what they wanted - the platform and fuel for radicalism.

We are both as bad as each other though and the recent conflicts have proven that. Yeh one may be abit more primitive than the other but lets not pretend we have not treated each other terribly. There are plenty of dead and raped on both sides and lets not act like Mossad are not the masters of propaganda.

We are both as bad as each other though and the recent conflicts have proven that. Yeh one may be abit more primitive than the other but lets not pretend we have not treated each other terribly. There are plenty of dead and raped on both sides and lets not act like Mossad are not the masters of propaganda.
What do you mean by "we"?

Back