• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

So in your own words, the government of the time were the ones who allowed that to happen. Seeing as the royal family are nothing but figureheads for tourists (and flag shaggers/godtards), I'm not sure how they have anything to apologise for.

If any of that government are sitting in the Lord's, then they should be apologising, but without going through the lengthy list I doubt there are.

So responsibility changes when government changes? Wow. Clean slate every 5 years.

If the royal family are a tourist attraction then they don't need to subsidised so should be got rid of. They have constitutional and cultural power so have responsibility that comes with the pedal stool they are maintained upon.

So in your own words, the government of the time were the ones who allowed that to happen. Seeing as the royal family are nothing but figureheads for tourists (and flag shaggers/godtards), I'm not sure how they have anything to apologise for.

If any of that government are sitting in the Lord's, then they should be apologising, but without going through the lengthy list I doubt there are.

Also the British Army serve Queen and Country and many, many soldiers see their allegiance in that order.

As Commander-in-Chief ultimately she is 'responsible' for what her army does. Don't wear the silly uniforms, accept the gongs and be paraded and lauded by platoons of horse guards and cannon on your birthday like some tin pot mediaeval absolute monarch if the you aren't in any way accountable for the fudge ups those boys do IN YOUR NAME.

So responsibility changes when government changes? Wow. Clean slate every 5 years.

If the royal family are a tourist attraction then they don't need to subsidised so should be got rid of. They have constitutional and cultural power so have responsibility that comes with the pedal stool they are maintained upon.
That's the point of democracy. If the people don't like what the government is doing, they vote for another one.

The royal family brings in more in rent alone than they cost. No need to subsidise at all.

Also the British Army serve Queen and Country and many, many soldiers see their allegiance in that order.

As Commander-in-Chief ultimately she is 'responsible' for what her army does. Don't wear the silly uniforms, accept the gongs and be paraded and lauded by platoons of horse guards and cannon on your birthday like some tin pot mediaeval absolute monarch if the you aren't in any way accountable for the fudge ups those boys do IN YOUR NAME.

This bot needs an urgent update.

That's the point of democracy. If the people don't like what the government is doing, they vote for another one.

The royal family brings in more in rent alone than they cost. No need to subsidise at all.

I understand 'democracy' (although we can debate if what we have is actually that another time) but are you saying that by the people voting for a different government any previous actions by the previous incumbents become null and void? Or is it just whilst anyone is alive .... what a bizarre take on a nation's responsibility.

So what is the £90 million a year Sovereign Grant then if not a subsidy?

You talking about the rent from Crown Estates? That is state owned land now really (hence the Grant) and would still bring in the same amount without a royal family if managed as a Nations Wealth Fund.

Not really or at all.

But thanks for contributing so meaningfully.
One update you definitely need to make is the Queen died. We have a King here in the UK.

Okay so let’s discuss a “Nations accountability”. Should this begin and end with the people resident within the Empire Builders remaining walls? Surely the colonists in the colonies themselves should be most accountable? Particularly those who then fought or were otherwise agitated for independence? Are they off the hook despite sharing the same root and with added direct misery imposed by forebears in the territories they fought over?

What had been done “in my name” prior to my birth I would limit have to that since the popular vote for workers was introduced, 1918 I believe.

Prior to that we were more or less an aristocracy, with the majority powerless. You can complain to the aristo’s as much as you want but again most of those people are long dispersed along with their swag.

Many of the sins of the British government since were against British subjects.

Your last paragraph is out of character for how you usually post. Hopefully you'll take a moment to rephrase it?

I have tried very hard to steer clear of saying much in this thread; the innocent dying and dead deserve more than my pontifications (I want an end to the innocent deaths full-stop), but I will say this. Whenever someone casually uses skin colour, it gets to me. There's been VIOLENT abuses of 'brown' and 'black' people by my nation of birth, your nation, and many MANY nations. Repeatedly. For decades. For centuries. But hey, let's keep it 'within most memories' for the sake of discussion. The first Afghan war. The first Iraq war. 2001. Afghanistan again after that. All with many many THOUSANDS of dead innocents. There's the Darfur genocide; 400,000 dead reports say. Most people know about Rwanda. Over one million Rohingya are in Bangladeshi camps hoping for some sort of life, with the Myanmar oppression having lasted decades and cost thousands of innocent lives. Has anyone ever given a fudge about the Kurds? Brown skin & black skin has LONG been on the receiving end in MANY places.

I most certainly do not claim to be remotely close to being an expert on any of this. I just wanted to point out that using terms and phrases (in these situations, IMO) needs to be approached with great care.

If history is 'beyond' the real-time memory of many today, it is all the more imperative that it be remembered and reinforced, from the unspeakably sadistic, deranged horrors of the holocaust to the awful regime destabilization of Iran in the '50s, which arguably led to many of the modern Middle Eastern issues we see, where outside proxies continue to play political and self-interested 'chess' with thousands and thousands of innocent lives throughout the region (and world).

I offer this in the spirit of discussion. I hope the world finds a way to stop the senseless killing, abuse, and subjugation of innocent people. I hope for a day the industrial military complex does not dominate geo-politics. I hope for a day the global pendulum swings away from populism...

Apologies for the late response. Completely overloaded with work lately.

You are right Steff, it was out of character and I do admit that I went way to far with that. I had been on the sauce that night but it's no excuse...

Appreciate you recognise it wasn't what I normally do and apologies to anyone for offense I may have caused.

Apologies for the late response. Completely overloaded with work lately.

You are right Steff, it was out of character and I do admit that I went way to far with that. I had been on the sauce that night but it's no excuse...

Appreciate you recognise it wasn't what I normally do and apologies to anyone for offense I may have caused.

You're a great poster mate, I knew that what you wrote wasn't you more than just general frustration. We've all been there, cheers mate and hope work pressure has alleviated/the sauce os doing better by ya! COYS!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67629181

Absolute scumbags…. What sort of ideology can lead people to do such things? Are they even human? Do they deserve to be treated as such?

I have always thought that the types of people that are able to commit heinous acts such as rape must simply be seriously mentally ill. How is it that a human being without an extremely serious mental illness can be coaxed into doing such terrible things?

Last edited:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67629181

Absolute scumbags…. What sort of ideology can lead people to do such things? Are they even human? Do they deserve to be treated as such?

I have always thought that the types of people that are able to commit heinous acts such as rape must simply be seriously mentally ill. How is it that a human being without an extremely serious mental illness can be coaxed into doing such terrible things?
It’s one of many things I just don’t get
I know quite a few Muslim people and they tell me their religion is about peace. They are very chilled and super friendly people,
but these guys are raping people in the name of their religion so where does that ideology come from???

It’s one of many things I just don’t get
I know quite a few Muslim people and they tell me their religion is about peace. They are very chilled and super friendly people,
but these guys are raping people in the name of their religion so where does that ideology come from???

The religion is a nothing but a mask, if it wasn't the religion it would be another "cause".
Some people are just evil, they attach themselves to a cause to justify their actions.
It happens all over the world and the unfortunate thing is that they tarnish good people.

The religion is a nothing but a mask, if it wasn't the religion it would be another "cause".
Some people are just evil, they attach themselves to a cause to justify their actions.
It happens all over the world and the unfortunate thing is that they tarnish good people.
Yeah that’s my view too
The religion has little to do with the actions

fudge the Met. fudging useless, appeasing scum.

If you don't have the numbers (bet they'd have found them if it was any other racist group marching) then draft in the army. They've got experience of dealing with protests like this, they're perfect for the job.

Couldn't believe it when I read a young boy was murdered at Primrose Hill watching new year fireworks, that area was always so refined and up market.

Same. Although I remember going to a squat party there is the 90s or naughties. It used to be a bit more bohemian and wasn't always so chic.

Watching fireworks and all the stress of people/cold/crowds/nye hype isn't fun is it? Better to have a little party at home and watch on TV!

So imagine a scenario you are in bed with your girlfriend and are awoken by a home invasion.

Without noticing she is not in bed despite being inches away, nor checking that she is safe or had heard anything, you shoot her whilst she is in the bathroom.

What an absolute crock of brick that defence was. I hope Oscar Pistorius has a miserable lonely life the cold blooded murderer.

Back