• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

The Saudis are agreeing a peace deal with Israel. Regardless of what they're getting in return, more peace is better.

Unless, of course, you're a terrorist state that wants less peace or a nutjob theocracy that funds said terrorists to help destroy a country of people your homophobic sky fairy doesn't like.

What if the terms include Saudi's acquiescence of the Smotrich plan to forcibly removed 2.5m people from West Bank into Jordan?

What if the terms include Saudi's acquiescence of the Smotrich plan to forcibly removed 2.5m people from West Bank into Jordan?
What in your eyes does Saudi acquiescence mean in reality? Not sending in troops to physically stop it? Not tutting loudly in public about it?

What in your eyes does Saudi acquiescence mean in reality? Not sending in troops to physically stop it? Not tutting loudly in public about it?

They are the de-facto leaders of the Sunni world. And Sunni countries border Israel on almost all sides (Egypt, Jordan and Syria). They could orchestrate a lot of border disturbances if they choose too. Just like Iran does through Lebanon.

They are the de-facto leaders of the Sunni world. And Sunni countries border Israel on almost all sides (Egypt, Jordan and Syria). They could orchestrate a lot of border disturbances if they choose too. Just like Iran does through Lebanon.
You mean create more violence?

Why would anyone want that?

Kick the jews back into the sea and grab all their natural resources. The same as iran and saudi (and once upon a time jordan and egypt) have always wanted
I get the distinct impression the Saudis don't want that now (or at least value a peace deal more).

Iran's opinions should never be taken seriously by anyone.

Egypt and Jordan have learned their lessons. Unless the Saudis were willing to commit significant military strength (unlikely given their international charm offensive) both know the likely outcome of fighting Israel.

It is going to get really really bad in Gaza if the Israelis are true to their word.
I suspect this will be worse than usual because of the targets picked by Hamas.

They can usually rely on the international community to be a brake on Israel's retaliation. When you start raping and kidnapping German girls and shooting British men, that support disappears pretty quickly.

I suspect this will be worse than usual because of the targets picked by Hamas.

They can usually rely on the international community to be a brake on Israel's retaliation. When you start raping and kidnapping German girls and shooting British men, that support disappears pretty quickly.
I think whenever your approach descends to 'indiscriminate' in killing/toturing/raping etc...then your disregard for human life should come back at you tenfold.

It is interesting to see a little of the nutjob end of the political spectrum from time to time.

Worth noting that the bunch of student activists behind that site have made plenty of statements that fit the generally recognised definition of anti-Semitic.

I don’t understand the history fully, but I am not sure people appreciate that Isreal does not wish to occupy Gaza. Or control it. Or have anything to do with it. The impression is that Isreal wants to oppress the poor people of Gaza and traps them there. And that isn’t entirely true as far as I can see (correct me if I am wrong because I don’t know a great deal on this).

Isreal would love nothing more than to give Gaza back to Egypt, whom it took Gaza from in the 1960s. Egypt are fearful of this now, they won’t open their border and take on the problem either. Isreal would happily let Gaza rule itself if it wasn’t run by Hamas. Stopping border controls would mean more rockets supplied by Iran etc entering the strip and endangering Israelis.

You wouldn’t know it from representations often from the left, but Isreal was providing aid and trying to improve conditions in Gaza to reduce the threat. I am sure it didn’t do half enough. And I am also sure fanatic settlers squeeze in Palestinians. But I am not sure the narrative of Isreal being the abuser really understands the history and reality. Isreal really do t want Gaza. They made the mistake of capturing it from Egypt (who took it from Britain) and now can’t give it back. At various points Isreal has been interested in a two-state solution but there has to be peace and no threat from Islamists.

As for anti-Zionism @totalspurs should Isrealis up sticks and leave Isreal now? Is that the answer?

Last edited:
Israel's logic of holding Gaza, West Bank and Golan has always/only been to give them defendable borders - mountains, rivers and to keep their cities a distance from borders. There was no mistake. And no intention ever to relinquish them.

I don’t understand the history fully, but I am not sure people appreciate that Isreal does not wish to occupy Gaza. Or control it. Or have anything to do with it. The impression is that Isreal wants to oppress the poor people of Gaza and traps them there. And that isn’t entirely true as far as I can see (correct me if I am wrong because I don’t know a great deal on this).

Isreal would love nothing more than to give Gaza back to Egypt, whom it took Gaza from in the 1960s. Egypt are fearful of this now, they won’t open their border and take on the problem either. Isreal would happily let Gaza rule itself if it wasn’t run by Hamas. Stopping border controls would mean more rockets supplied by Iran etc entering the strip and endangering Israelis.

You wouldn’t know it from representations often from the left, but Isreal was proving aid and trying to improve conditions in Gaza to reduce the threat. I am sure it didn’t do half enough. And I am also sure fanatic settlers squeeze in Palestinians. But I am not sure the narrative of Isreal being the abuser really understands the history and reality. Isreal really do t want Gaza. They made the mistake of capturing it from Egypt (who took it from Britain) and now can’t give it back. At various points Isreal has been interested in a two-state solution but there has to be peace and no threat from Islamists.

As for anti-Zionism @totalspurs should Isrealis up sticks and leave Isreal now? Is that the answer?
You're right, and it's often forgotten that Egypt forms just as much of the blockade as Israel does.

The solution is simple. If the people of Gaza want to trade internationally, they shouldn't vote for terrorists.

Back