• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

I went to an Eminem concert and people right at the back of the crowd were tinkling in bottles and just launching them into the crowd (with the lid off). Luckily it was no where near us but i don’t think many knew it was tinkle until Eminem stopped the concert and told them if it continues that he will leave.

Funnily enough it also happened at an Oasis concert aswell. Dirty Bastards everywhere.

That wasn’t in Cambridge was it ?
I’m went to see him with some mates but England were playing SA in the rugby WC
We were late to the gig but walked in easy enough to NO music
Appears Ian walked in and walked off
Power issues
He came out on stage and left again
This went on for an hour
He did about an hours worth of songs and finished
The girls we were with got us backstage somehow and I met Andy Rourke who was playing bass for him. And old school mate of mine Hunterz who doing Indian drums and then Ian Brown who was actually sound
Then me and my mate got thrown out as we weren’t “birds”

View attachment 15786

just googled it and it was 20th October 2007

Very jealous that you met Andy Rourke.

I

As for Van, saw him do an amazing gig at Saudi Sportswashing Machine City Hall in the early 90s - and then saw one so brick - about a year later in Belfast - that I haven’t gone near him live again.

Another one like him was Chuck Berry, went to see him a few times ( back in the day), sometimes he was magic and brought the house down but on the odd occasion he was another one who looked like he could not be bothered.

Another one like him was Chuck Berry, went to see him a few times ( back in the day), sometimes he was magic and brought the house down but on the odd occasion he was another one who looked like he could not be bothered.

Have you ever seen Hail Hail Rock and Roll? Best Rockumentary bar Oil City Confidential

Not heard of either of these, will give them a go.

Hail Hail is Keith Richards going in search of Chuck Berry and putting together a show whilst reunited him with the likes of Johnny Jackson. Its excellent, a classic never meet your heroes.

Oil City is about Dr Feelgood, its incredibly put together, helps that they are my favourite band of all time but charts their history and how they broke out so many acts in the world like the Ramones etc

I've not been to Paris since COVID and decided it was well overdue and time to book again. Went to book into our favourite restaurant (an institution since before the revolution) and found this has happened:
fudging monsters

That anyone can even consider doing such a thing just goes to show how fudged the human race is.

I've not been to Paris since COVID and decided it was well overdue and time to book again. Went to book into our favourite restaurant (an institution since before the revolution) and found this has happened:
fudging monsters

That anyone can even consider doing such a thing just goes to show how fudged the human race is.

Don’t worry there’s a McDonald’s down the road [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPad using Fapatalk

fudging monsters

pitty about that, we need places like that to keep all the pretentious gits away from the good restaurants.

fudging monsters

Martin started to lose the plot a while back

Champions League playoff between AEK Athens And Dinamo Zagreb got cancelled today, after a AEK supporter got stabbed to death in a brawl between rival fans.
WTF?

Back