• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

Having walked around that area many times I can't believe it, in non lockdown times there would be stacks of people around as well - so unlucky. I heard the copper has been taken to hospital a couple of times - hopefully he's been getting a couple of beatdowns.

Have not seen it reported where she was taken, was it walking across the common or just walking down the street. Obviously women should be able to walk where they want when they want. Not sure I would walk across the common in the dark. It is wrong that they can not and get abused, but I guess the way my mind works i just wonder about this guy that has been charged. Reading now that he was in the TA i have known a few reservists and not a normal one among them. What the hell were the police doing accepting someone who was in the TA in his late 40s and clearly a gym bunny. Everything screams wrongun.

Having walked around that area many times I can't believe it, in non lockdown times there would be stacks of people around as well - so unlucky. I heard the copper has been taken to hospital a couple of times - hopefully he's been getting a couple of beatdowns.
"Discovered with head injuries in his cell" apparently. Should settle any suggestions that the police will be giving him an easy ride because he's one of them.

Apparently Corbyn's taco brother was front and centre at the vigil, lots of people there not for the actual cause

If my sister/ daughter had been murdered I would not wish for that event to be misappropriated for other causes.

That's you.

What have her parents said? If it was my daughter I'd want everyone out and screaming about it. There are many clams out there who think it is OK to abuse women in all manner of ways. Members of my family have suffered.

One time, my missus had to regularly walk by a driving depot en. route to work and got whistled and verbally propositioned several times. I went down, stood in the forecourt and told them all, loudly, to stop or there'd be trouble. Being tossERS they stopped. More people need to stand up and shout about this brick. Be great if more men did to, you know, proper men.

Yes, being reported as self-inflicted.
If he shows he's a danger to himself he'll have to be put on constant watch when he gets remanded. Which is probably the slightly safer option for a policeman in prison.

Coward. Answer the charges. If he's allowed to get away with it via self-harm, you know there's a deeper layer protecting itself.

Police said no, if the poor girl wasn't white they wouldn't have dared to say no
dingdong would have brick her pants and let anything happen vigil wise

Pathetic, race-baiting Marky. You think the vigil was cancelled because she wasn't black? Do you POSSIBLY think the Met don't want any more spotlight on the sort of brick they get away with? Could it perhaps have been their attempt to control the narrative? Come on. FFS.

Coward. Answer the charges. If he's allowed to get away with it via self-harm, you know there's a deeper layer protecting itself.

Yeah you can tell by the look of the guy he has demons. To work out like that you usually do for a reason or because your hiding something within yourself. I cycle excessively and always have done I do it as a means of calming my nerves, since my parkinson's diagnosis i work out a little to keep my strength up. But you look at the guy and you can tell he has issues. I imagine he let his demons get the better of him and his fetish means he took an innocent woman and killed her, he has come to and realised what he has done and is probably banging his head against the wall.

I am not excusing him or what he has done, for giving into his dark side he will deserve to spend the rest of his life in prison.

For me since i was young i would work hard on the building sites to make as much money as possible, when i started my locksmith business i wanted to prove everyone wrong and that the kid who left school at 15 was worth something. I have at times an inferiority complex my 5 hour cycles to ride my demons away are about self worth and having two intelligent sisters and not doing well at school. I cycle sometimes in pain to get that out of me.

My rambling point is that the guy arrested he works out and the whole TA thing just screams that he has deeper issues. Not defending it and im glad my issues are to do with self worth and not some fetish where you kill women. We all have our issues, but you can just tell looking at the guy that he was a wrongun.

While I'm not saying a deeper layer doesn't exist, son of a copper so I have my own thoughts, his "self-harm" is covered by laws now that we never had years back until people started crying about "think of the prisoners" and "just because he took a life doesn't mean we should disrespect theirs" hence why they now have to be along the lines of "oh, they might hurt themselves so we should be nice" gonad*s.

The real deeper issue is society in all walks of life and stature has some weird fudged up individuals who are prone to kill for no reason or just for kicks and we have had this throughout all of history and until we can work out how to spot this in people it will continue to happen to woman, man and child.

Technology now is thousands times better than before, will still be cases of the wrong person mind, but if there were harsher penalties for such crimes then we may just see a lessening of them - nowadays people can do anything and the repercussions are next to fudge all.. Eye for an eye and all that, fudge em.

Yes, being reported as self-inflicted.
If he shows he's a danger to himself he'll have to be put on constant watch when he gets remanded. Which is probably the slightly safer option for a policeman in prison.
He would be on full watch in a vulnerable prisoners wing
I’ve been in those wings and their odd places as there isn’t normally anyone with a violent background (most are sex related)
Nearly all are staffed by women too
Very strange places like I say

Back