• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Server move

I keep looking at the little names under our Avatars.

Maybe we the new Legacy numbers you could assign the players based on that order. So when you first join the forum you get player 001 under your name. 10 posts in, you get player 002 and so on etc.

just a random thought ;)

And yes. Im not happy at having treacle under my avatar ;)

I thought this version of xenforo supported dark mode? Is there some setting I've missed?
There needs to be a dark mode version of the skin, I believe. Then it will auto switch.

As this is a custom GG skin, there's no dark mode. If you want to put one together, feel free

How do we get autocorrected curse words to capitalise correctly?
They don't the replacement is absolute.

So any format of the word to be replaced will be replaced by the exact version in the db. It's pot luck as to whether it's replacing the correct case or not.

Should be one on the top, one on the bottom and one after the first unread post.

You should only see more than that if you're not logged in.

What is the world, if not a space in which to be subjected to adverts for brick you'll never buy that merely interrupt/ hinder the enjoyment of what you were trying to do.

I'm on Android and at times half of my screen when viewing the site is covered by floating adverts, it looks dogbrick.

Can we expect a premium glory glory membership where we have to pay monthly for the pleasure of not being irritated by mass marketing?

Last edited:
What is the world, if not a space in which to be subjugated to adverts for brick you'll never buy that merely interrupt/ hinder the enjoyment of what you were trying to do.

I'm on Android and at times half of my screen when viewing the site is covered by floating adverts, it looks dogbrick.

Can we expect a premium glory glory membership where we have to pay monthly for the pleasure of not being irritated by mass marketing?
I'm all good with some ads to fund the server and stuff, but yeah, it's a tad to much now to put it mildly.

I'm all good with some ads to fund the server and stuff, but yeah, it's a tad to much now to put it mildly.
It’s fudging random ads too
Kids toys and games with underwear 🤮
And that’s not based on my searches as it’s my work phone most of the time

It’s certainly a pain at the moment but once you know it goes away after the first few clicks it’s manageable - for a while at least. The ads I’m seeing are for boot camps, gyms and muscle building workouts. There couldn’t be better examples of not knowing your audience.

Just came on to mention the add’s, i have them on top, at the bottom and after every 4 or 5 posts. A little over the top in my opinion.

Edit - There are 5 ad’s on this current page.

Back