• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Server move

Can't access the site via mobile now. I get an error message saying too many reroutes (roughly translated from Norwegian). Private browsing (Chrome) doesn't help either. Any tips on what to do? I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S22.

Im getting the same on the home page.

https://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community (works with / at the end)

View attachment 16306

Both of those won't work, but jumping into what's new or spurs news works fine.

I'm using chrome as well
That was initially an issue but has been resolved now. If you're still seeing it then it's due to something being cached at your end.

First, clearing cookies etc should help. If it's still not working, try it from an incognito window and see if it improves things.

I decided to change my avatar after a long time. I like that I can choose a file to upload. Dont need any other image platforms? but wondering if this is actually supported? its not showing here:
<---------------------

Its my old one ( davids )

its old caches? or maybe the image file is too big? it shows in my edit area on my details.

I decided to change my avatar after a long time. I like that I can choose a file to upload. Dont need any other image platforms? but wondering if this is actually supported? its not showing here:
<---------------------

Its my old one ( davids )

its old caches? or maybe the image file is too big? it shows in my edit area on my details.
It's just a cache. I cache fairly aggressively on this site to keep the server load down.

Eventually it will refresh.

Strange question but on some occasions the cursor disappears (or is not visible) when typing a message on Android phone. It's not all the time but it's a bit frustrating when I want to go back and fix typos etc but can't see where I am.

*I know, I know, Bedford doesn't worry about typos so why I am....

Strange question but on some occasions the cursor disappears (or is not visible) when typing a message on Android phone. It's not all the time but it's a bit frustrating when I want to go back and fix typos etc but can't see where I am.

*I know, I know, Bedford doesn't worry about typos so why I am....
I've been getting that on android a lot but all over the place, not just here. I think it's a bug either in android or Google's bbcode plugin

Back