• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Server move

Turn your phone to landscape, the numbers should then be visible at the top.

Looking good and running well 👍
Yeah works then. But I don't like it like that. I'll get used to the current layout

Thanks for the hard work. Wasn't being ungrateful. Just wondered.

Yeah works then. But I don't like it like that. I'll get used to the current layout

Thanks for the hard work. Wasn't being ungrateful. Just wondered.
I've altered the template so it always shows. Does increase the amount of scrolling required before content though.

If anyone doesn't like it then I'll put it to a vote.

I've altered the template so it always shows. Does increase the amount of scrolling required before content though.

If anyone doesn't like it then I'll put it to a vote.
It was making me scroll all the way to the bottom in vertical to just get to the last page. I never use my phone horizontally.

Thanks. But if the masses don't like it. All good too.

Am finding when I post twitter links it changes them to X after posting, I then have to edit it and paste it in again and it shows the twitter preview pane

Can't access the site via mobile now. I get an error message saying too many reroutes (roughly translated from Norwegian). Private browsing (Chrome) doesn't help either. Any tips on what to do? I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S22.

Can't access the site via mobile now. I get an error message saying too many reroutes (roughly translated from Norwegian). Private browsing (Chrome) doesn't help either. Any tips on what to do? I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S22.

Im getting the same on the home page.

https://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community (works with / at the end)

Screenshot_20231106_135434.jpg

Both of those won't work, but jumping into what's new or spurs news works fine.

I'm using chrome as well

Back