• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Server move

Let me know when I can come and collect the keys. Is the padlock still sticky or have you finally got round to oiling it?

Can you subsume the wiki forum into classics or remove altogether?

It is comprised only of two outdated posts.

Quick update. Server is up and running with all the bits needed to run Xenforo.

I'm going to do a dummy run of transferring the data over the next few days. If that works then at some point (probably after the match against the Nazis) I'll get everything shifted over.

One thing that isn't compatible between versions is the skin we've put on this place. The forum will probably look stock for a few days while I get that sorted.

Quick update. Server is up and running with all the bits needed to run Xenforo.

I'm going to do a dummy run of transferring the data over the next few days. If that works then at some point (probably after the match against the Nazis) I'll get everything shifted over.

One thing that isn't compatible between versions is the skin we've put on this place. The forum will probably look stock for a few days while I get that sorted.
As long as the new version supports dark mode, I'm fine.

Anyone here know anything about compiling php extensions?

I've managed to compile the version of php I want but the method for the extension is beyond me. Please send a PM if you can - will save me hours of trawling and learning

Data transfer and upgrade seemed to go OK. Skin is ugly and will need some work but we can live with it for a few days whilst I work on it.

On the last upgrade, avatars didn't work. They're in the right place, but not showing up - might be best to save a copy if you want to keep your current one just in case.

Don't worry @ShipOfGoldblum, I'll save the Goldblum for you.

This may possibly be a permanent move, you're all just beta testing at the moment.

We've lost an hour or two of posts but I'm sure society and the pursuit of scientific discovery will cope.

Looks a little ugly at the moment, I'm working on that still.

Back