• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

An l'Arse replay has got to be a good thing. I'd say we want them in the FA cup as long as we are, and we need to avoid the same ourselves tomorrow naturally.

Looks like City aren't fussed about the FA cup at all either. If they're throwing the cup in the belief they can finish higher in the league then part of me is glad we're not in the cup either.

Looks like City aren't fussed about the FA cup at all either. If they're throwing the cup in the belief they can finish higher in the league then part of me is glad we're not in the cup either.

To be fair, I thought the main reason behind todays team selection was down to the fact they have CL match on Tuesday. Think we mat have sent a far stronger team had they played Sat-Weds rather than Sun-Tues or had they played theri CL tie last week instead of this I think they would have gone strong today

True that, but at the same time they've avoided any possible replay and don't have to worry about any more FA cup games..

I am disappointed we didn't go through but there's a silver lining.

We now have

Fiorentina (H)
Swansea (H)
West Ham (A)
Arsenal (H)
EL?
Aston Villa (A)
EL?
Bournemouth (H)

before the international break.

Anything less than 12 points would be disappointing.

To be fair, I thought the main reason behind todays team selection was down to the fact they have CL match on Tuesday. Think we mat have sent a far stronger team had they played Sat-Weds rather than Sun-Tues or had they played theri CL tie last week instead of this I think they would have gone strong today

Sure the radio said they were playing in Kiev on Wednesday

We now have

Fiorentina (H)
Swansea (H)
West Ham (A)
Arsenal (H)
EL?
Aston Villa (A)
EL?
Bournemouth (H)

before the international break.

Anything less than 12 points would be disappointing.

Fortunate that assuming we get through the next round of games in Europa are decent ones

No we don't
Arsenal have a load of very hard away games against sides they age struggled against historically

All their home games are virtual byes with the possible exception of Watford, who we battered last week.
Our April fixtures are very tough and we have to play West Ham away Wednesday evening and Arsenal on the Saturday and it's early midday kick off!

All their home games are virtual byes with the possible exception of Watford, who we battered last week.
Our April fixtures are very tough and we have to play West Ham away Wednesday evening and Arsenal on the Saturday and it's early midday kick off!

And???

Arsenal play teams away they struggle against generally ... United, us, Everton, wet ham and city with Sunderland needing the points

Personally I think there much much harder games

So would any of us hope that Arsenal beat Barcelona to maintain a distraction for their league run-in? Even if, by beating Barcelona they could go on to win the Champions League.....and Premier League.....and FA Cup (which is inevitable).

And???

Arsenal play teams away they struggle against generally ... United, us, Everton, wet ham and city with Sunderland needing the points

Personally I think there much much harder games

AND with those home games they should have another 18 points in the bag and nearly 70 points in total.
They might not need too many more from all those difficult away games.
How many points do we think we will need to win it?
Don't think it's going to be very high this season.

Back