• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season Ticket Renewal Talk

Renewed my 2 STs.... The bonus being that they were effectively paid for by Daniel Levy this year (and next). Selling Spurs points when Levy sacked Conte was like printing money. Cost the club European football next season but has saved me a fair old whack. I've not seen the spreads for next season yet but I suspect selling Spurs points will continue to have more of a likely upside than down.

Renewed my 2 STs.... The bonus being that they were effectively paid for by Daniel Levy this year (and next). Selling Spurs points when Levy sacked Conte was like printing money. Cost the club European football next season but has saved me a fair old whack. I've not seen the spreads for next season yet but I suspect selling Spurs points will continue to have more of a likely upside than down.
At least if we do well you can blame him (for something else)

But let's hope your profiting from our clubs struggles keeps you chipper.

There will be less value for sure, the whole thing will plateau because the bookies will gauge the reality. They won't oversell top 4 for example

At least if we do well you can blame him (for something else)

But let's hope your profiting from our clubs struggles keeps you chipper.
I would never 'blame' him for that. I would be incredibly happy if I sold Spurs points next season and we won the PL costing me a small fortune. If we'd done that because Levy got the right DoF, manager, recruitment structure and players then I'd be praising him to high heaven.

My STs being paid for this year is but a slight silver lining to a very cloudy season. Selling our points when we sacked Conte and became completely rudderless just seemed like a sensible thing to do.

Anyone know when the relocation window opens I sent the form and would like to move my 2 tickets?

cheers

Just got hold of them , apparently they have done seat swaps .. (where two people swap seats) but not the move .. there will be a free for all window in next few weeks we will get an email and will be first come first served like buying a ticket via the site

Just got hold of them , apparently they have done seat swaps .. (where two people swap seats) but not the move .. there will be a free for all window in next few weeks we will get an email and will be first come first served like buying a ticket via the site

It's a rubbish way of doing it. Why not have some sort of waiting list for people who want to move to a specific area instead of this lottery every year?

I was slightly annoyed last year when I realised we were grouped based on when we sent in the relocation request.

Certainly not ideal , Im paying full price in the east upper for my 8yo son .. which is a bit spendy . (Got him in on a half ticket last year)

would like to move to the south . Even 2 adults there saves me 700 quid

Thanks for that. Should be a bit of a bun fight then.......

Certainly not ideal , Im paying full price in the east upper for my 8yo son .. which is a bit spendy . (Got him in on a half ticket last year)

would like to move to the south . Even 2 adults there saves me 700 quid

Check your emails mate. Relocates being released next week in 3 phases based on the timing of your request (not quite as bad).

Thanks bud , got my email , phase 2 hopefully can find 2 together somewhere else .. not holding my breath though

Back