• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season Ticket Renewal Talk

Haven't they gone up twice this season already ??

Prices have increased massively, I remember the first few games in the new stadium when the prices were much lower than all of the pubs.

On a side note, did everyone know that you’re able to go back outside (to the area behind the South Stand) once you’ve been through the turnstiles. So if you want to get a drink in something more sturdy than the plastic cups they use on the beer stalls. You just rescan your ticket. I think they stop letting you out an hour before kickoff though.

Prices have increased massively, I remember the first few games in the new stadium when the prices were much lower than all of the pubs.

On a side note, did everyone know that you’re able to go back outside (to the area behind the South Stand) once you’ve been through the turnstiles. So if you want to get a drink in something more sturdy than the plastic cups they use on the beer stalls. You just rescan your ticket. I think they stop letting you out an hour before kickoff though.
and at half time too

Last 5 home games of the season all sold out. Far from glamour fixtures as well except for Utd, Demand still strong.

what % of the capacity is season ticket holders, anyone know?

I was planning to make this my last season as my knees, the irregular k.o. times and awful "fans" make it an unpleasant experience, but I'll put that off for an other year to see how this pans out with a new manager, I know I'll regret it when driving home with my son and grandson slumpted in silent disappointment after an other poor game.

So almost guaranteed about 50k each game and approx 10-12k are up for grabs then?

Not sure. I have a figure of 8k in my head, so the premium/corporate might be a bit higher. I think the Trust did get a break down from the club at some point and 8k rings a bell.
I think 8k is about right for members. Ironically about the same amount that was available to members at the old Lane.

That said there's no real need logging in when tickets go on sale...picking one up on the exchange is simple enough, and probably a better selection of seats as well.

My 9 year old son and I are both members. I can't afford a season ticket atm with the wife only earning a small wage. Would love to be a season ticket holder one day although it's the time investment as well as money that would be difficult. Just wonder how people manage it when they have families.

You might not want to follow my model. It took a divorce for me to make a ST worth it. :D

ST prices frozen for next season.

Fair play to the club. Admittedly there would have been a huge backlash if they had done otherwise, so a bit of self-preservation perhaps, but I still expected there would be a small increase at the minimum.

Also, the cut-off date for renewals is just after the end of the season, 1 June, so no pressure to renew without knowing whether we have CL etc. (for those who might let that affect their decision).

So it's interesting the approach the club takes

- Regular season ticket holders, prices frozen, no need to commit until almost end of season
- Premium ticket holders, ~3% increase, need to commit in April

So I guess they put it on the people likely to be able to afford it the most?

I can't work out if that's better than it taking a ST to make a divorce worth it.

Keeps you awake at night, nags at you for every waking hour, takes all your time and takes all your money.

So many similarities between marriage and having a ST. I suppose at least with marriage you get the odd ride whereas with supporting Spurs, you just get f**ked most of the time. And you can always leave a marriage.

I was planning to make this my last season as my knees, the irregular k.o. times and awful "fans" make it an unpleasant experience, but I'll put that off for an other year to see how this pans out with a new manager, I know I'll regret it when driving home with my son and grandson slumpted in silent disappointment after an other poor game.

Feel you pain man i really do and i have been debating it for a couple of years to be honest, a lot of football stinks now and the new generation of fans ( not all of them to be honest) never do anything but bitch and it does get tiresome.

The thing is that i love my club ( 60 odd years and counting) and i always will i guess its the game it self that has got toxic in so many ways.

Feel you pain man i really do and i have been debating it for a couple of years to be honest, a lot of football stinks now and the new generation of fans ( not all of them to be honest) never do anything but bitch and it does get tiresome.

The thing is that i love my club ( 60 odd years and counting) and i always will i guess its the game it self that has got toxic in so many ways.

This is exactly what I'm mentioned in the ENIC thread.

The worst part of games now isn't just the football, it's all the fudging moaning around me in the stadium. The half time boos, the slagging off of individual players, the groans at misplaced passes.

What's hilarious is people on this board think that will change with a managerial appointment or owner change .. it won't ..

Back