• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Scott Munn

The NFL franchise is not under our control sadly, the women's team losses money, but with no European football the is the chance of more games at the lane.

So all those people telling me women's football is popular and self sustaining can be proved right or not this season.

I did wonder with no European football whether we could have more concerts as the amount of event days at white Hart Lane are down.

The Athletic said:
Scott Munn officially starts work as Tottenham Hotspur’s new chief football officer today.

The Athletic revealed in April that Munn, an Australian 51-year-old, had been appointed to the role, meaning he would leave his position as the chief executive of City Football Group (CFG) China.

It had initially been hoped that Munn would start at Spurs on July 1, but that was delayed because of his prolonged exit from CFG.

Munn will now start in what is a new role at Tottenham that will see him join the board and take charge of all footballing departments, including the academy and the women’s team.

Munn has never held a job in European football but is well aware of the work of his compatriot Ange Postecoglou, who was appointed as Tottenham’s head coach in June.

One of Munn’s first big tasks will be to appoint a new director of football to replace Fabio Paratici, who left the role in April following a FIFA ban from all footballing activities that was later reduced on appeal.

Munn served as the chief executive of City Football Group China from 2019, following a nine-year tenure in the same capacity at Melbourne City, an organisation owned by CFG.

Tottenham are next in action this Sunday, away to rivals Arsenal in the Premier League.

Didn't know where to post this. Can someone explain why we are getting rid of the scout that has possibly given us the 3 best transfer windows ever? Doesn't make sense to me!
I fear we might leap backwards with this, after having taken steps forward in the transfer market!

Was going to post and similarly ask, what does this suggest?? Is it him leaving or Levy/Munn saying they want to go in a different direction (whatever that means)?
Was Gabbanini someone previously appointed by Paratici?

Didn't know where to post this. Can someone explain why we are getting rid of the scout that has possibly given us the 3 best transfer windows ever? Doesn't make sense to me!
I fear we might leap backwards with this, after having taken steps forward in the transfer market!

TBF he has only been here since late Aug 22, I think the success of those windows are shared and not on one guy. He was in to set up the scouting network and stepped up when Fabs ban was heavier, when they relaxed the sentence Fab came back and oversaw the majority of deals still (from what I have been told). The club were always going to bring in a new Sporting Director, Ange confirmed that in the presser about the transfer window so could be that this guy felt he deserved the role and was never going to get it OR its a decluttering exercise.

Back