• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Scott Munn

You mean the Emirates Marketing Project team that won the treble last year and already have Manuel Akanji, Nathan Ake, Ruben Dias, Aymeric Laporte and John Stones as options at centre back?

Missing a game or two may well change things. If we're serious about wanting to win things then we need to be ready for the start of the season.
Yes I mean that team, and Gvardiol is way better than any of them and will be quite obviously starting. Point being even for a team with far superior spending power they haven't just been able to click their fingers and sign a player.

We've got some players in early, so it's not as if we deliberately delay signing - some deals are just easier to conclude dependant on various factors of both buying and selling club.

And we are in the process of a rebuild, suggesting things change because of a couple of games is serious short term thinking which is not what a rebuild is about. I don't see hardly any teams as having concluded their business yet including the top teams, so im not sure it's a defining factor for anything - albeit in an ideal world we would rather every player was recruited for the start of pre season....

Yes I mean that team, and Gvardiol is way better than any of them and will be quite obviously starting. Point being even for a team with far superior spending power they haven't just been able to click their fingers and sign a player.

We've got some players in early, so it's not as if we deliberately delay signing - some deals are just easier to conclude dependant on various factors of both buying and selling club.

And we are in the process of a rebuild, suggesting things change because of a couple of games is serious short term thinking which is not what a rebuild is about. I don't see hardly any teams as having concluded their business yet including the top teams, so im not sure it's a defining factor for anything - albeit in an ideal world we would rather every player was recruited for the start of pre season....

If we stick to the subject of transfers I think most sane people accept that some take a while to make and others don't. We have been on the end of both in the last 24 months, some of our signings have come out of nowhere others haven't and taken time. Like I said before, clubs protect their interest, they don't roll over and have their bellies tickled, like you say, happens to even the giants of the game.

Reports he starts this month officially

Be interesting to see what he does with the DOF role and where Fab fits

Reports he starts this month officially

Be interesting to see what he does with the DOF role and where Fab fits

Going by recent rumours I'd expect Gabbanini to be made head of recruitment or something similar. Paratici to consult until he's allowed to take on a full time position again somewhere.

Can't wait to see him on loan at stevenage in 2 years time.

Lol. Love these signings, hopefully he becomes great. For us.

Although a few years apart that's two highly touted youth players in the window. Bodes well for the future vision. Obviously it's always a lottery if they succeed but its def a route I like seeing us take

Downside of Brexit this one. Would have been able to sign the Croatian earlier as EU freedom of movement rules beat the FIFA ban on U18’s not be allowed to transfer nations.

Downside of Brexit this one. Would have been able to sign the Croatian earlier as EU freedom of movement rules beat the FIFA ban on U18’s not be allowed to transfer nations.
Would Veliz have got a work permit though? The flip side is that its opened the young direct from south america/africa/asia markets up considerably

Its only downsides of Brexit for the Uk. We are still wishing/waiting for the sunlit uplands.

Back