• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Scott Munn

I guess paratici is gone too. No more "consultancy".

We've seemed to make progress, the last 2 years. All levels (background). Be interesting the next step.

I guess paratici is gone too. No more "consultancy".

We've seemed to make progress, the last 2 years. All levels (background). Be interesting the next step.
Got to assume Paratici was here to help with that handover we will have that DOF imminently who will want his own team
I doubt we will be unpicking things as the progress is there and even Levy is referencing the way the club should operate now in the recent forum
But the new guy may want his own scouts. Maybe we have even replaced scouts with ai and data..

Got to assume Paratici was here to help with that handover we will have that DOF imminently who will want his own team
I doubt we will be unpicking things as the progress is there and even Levy is referencing the way the club should operate now in the recent forum
But the new guy may want his own scouts. Maybe we have even replaced scouts with ai and data..

I spoke to my mate who said that its likely he will be available when needed. I am sure he will reach out if he has options for the club or vice versa if we are looking for an intro. The whole thing with consultancy means its never truly off the table as its a free market to talk when you want

For the first time i thought we had a proper scouting system. I mean the best since I've been supporting spurs.

It's worrying that someone new comes in and think he can outdo the recent signings we've had.

For the first time i thought we had a proper scouting system. I mean the best since I've been supporting spurs.

It's worrying that someone new comes in and think he can outdo the recent signings we've had.

The data and scouting team is extensive not one guy. He has been here since late August 2022 so there is a danger of attributing work he didn't do.

Time will tell but as Ange said a month ago, we would be appointing a new sporting director, that's going to happen now

You believe he actually thinks that?
I mean that’s a quick over reaction on the basis you no idea what Munn has planned

You believe he actually thinks that?
I mean that’s a quick over reaction on the basis you no idea what Munn has planned
I know gabbani and Paratici are no more. Not an overreaction unless you think they contributed nothing to our recent recruitment.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

I know gabbani and Paratici are no more. Not an overreaction unless you think they contributed nothing to our recent recruitment.

I have no idea how much they contributed but for sure they did
But I’d prefer to reserve judgement until we at least get an insight into the plans fella
I’ve assumed that what Paratici has put in place remains
After that who knows…

Our recent recruitment has been good. Better than it has been for years. But lets not go overboard. We've spent a lot of money on players the last couple of years. One of the biggest spenders in the world. Yet not many think we'll get top 4. Or have many of our players in an arsenal/spurs combined team.

Our recent recruitment has been good. Better than it has been for years. But lets not go overboard. We've spent a lot of money on players the last couple of years. One of the biggest spenders in the world. Yet not many think we'll get top 4. Or have many of our players in an arsenal/spurs combined team.

That total has been spread across the squad which has pretty much had a total rebuild. We haven't spent lots on individual players. The quality of incomings considering the number of them does suggest that the scouting and selection work has been too notch.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

That total has been spread across the squad which has pretty much had a total rebuild. We haven't spent lots on individual players. The quality of incomings considering the number of them does suggest that the scouting and selection work has been too notch.

It couldn’t be actually much worse though
The ground work to buy players that I personally rated highly like sess, Lo celso and Tanguy clearly missed some key things that are fundamentally necessary for great players
Now we seem to have nailed some of that but I don’t know how. And it can’t be data telling the club about a players mentality

No argument with how much we spend but I don't know if we can repeat getting players the calibre of:

Kulusevski
Udogie
Solomon
Vdv
Sarr
Elmo
Bentancur
In a similar timeframe in the future.

I think we can get top four if we continue to strengthen and reduce the average age of our bench.

No argument with how much we spend but I don't know if we can repeat getting players the calibre of:

Kulusevski
Udogie
Solomon
Vdv
Sarr
Elmo
Bentancur

I think we can get top four if we continue to strengthen and reduce the average age of our bench.
We won’t need volume soon
We will need quality
Players who push these guys to the bench
I also think and hope the plan is there to genuinely give youth a chance
We will never know how good they are or could be without the opportunities
But they can only beat what’s in front of them and they are doing that well

It couldn’t be actually much worse though
The ground work to buy players that I personally rated highly like sess, Lo celso and Tanguy clearly missed some key things that are fundamentally necessary for great players
Now we seem to have nailed some of that but I don’t know how. And it can’t be data telling the club about a players mentality
Likewise as you know I really rated Ndombele and Lo Celso (Sess not so much). Their talent alone hasn't proven to be enough. There's another intrinsic value that probably from the outside as a fan we just can't quite fathom. It might be personality and fit. It could be system related issues but yes, talent spotted but not the right players for us ultimately.

Likewise as you know I really rated Ndombele and Lo Celso (Sess not so much). Their talent alone hasn't proven to be enough. There's another intrinsic value that probably from the outside as a fan we just can't quite fathom. It might be personality and fit. It could be system related issues but yes, talent spotted but not the right players for us ultimately.

Has to be unquantifiable things that are between the ears
They are all very very good players
But just dont fit here
But everyone was for me was the right fit technically

Kulusevski
Udogie
Solomon
Vdv
Sarr
Elmo
Bentancur

Fab was responsible for the majority of those, he is close to Levy and he likes him, I doubt the relationship will just be dead, Fabs a gun for hire now but can't be formally anywhere. Like I said before, as far as I understand should his services be needed they will speak to him, that's almost the beauty of his situation.

But formally we will have a Sporting Director now FT. There is also now an extensive scouting and data team that has been assembled.

We are going to be fine

Back