• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Weird one. If Saudi Sportswashing Machine are still doing well and improving/in the CL next year, Why on Earth would they want to take a disruptive 38 1/2 year old Ronaldo who would have been playing Saudi league football for almost a year!?

That kind of owner - We say - You do

Good Lord. Watching their League Cup Q/final v Leicester. Good Lord should be 4-0 up in the first 15 mins, lucky for Brenton they cant finish

edit: Make that 5-0 inside 20min

they've only lost once, but draw a hell of a lot. Kane incoming? They need a finisher or two for sure, they'll be up there

they've only lost once, but draw a hell of a lot. Kane incoming? They need a finisher or two for sure, they'll be up there

And they were robbed at Anfield that night too.

Anyway, one foot in the league cup final after tonight. They could be getting themselves some silverware a lot quicker than expected

On less investment than expected

A lot can be said and attributed to the feel-good factor at the club at the minute. Howe has set them up VERY well defensively, the signings they have made seem to have made an impact and they're all wetting themselves at where they'll be in 18 months - 2 years I imagine.

Now if QSI did pump a billion pounds into Spurs, do you see that happening for us?

fudge no ha!

Oh my the Sky w@nkfest has begun over Saudi Sportswashing Machine. I expect we have a few more years of this. 1-0 up in the 5th minute. Mrs Ant and Dec will be getting it tonight.

Ally McCoist bigging up JoeLinton about how he has turned his career around, and then the stat come up, 4 goals and 2 assists this season. Wow Ally, that's some form right there mate, outstanding. Golden Boot material right there....

2-0 in 20 mins. They are tearing Soton a new one.

If the final were at SJP, they would easily beat United. If they carry this form to the end of February I can see them winning at Wembley

Not trying to be mean, but did fudging Howe suddenly discover chip shops up north?

Guy looks like he's put on 3 stone in last few months ...

Not trying to be mean, but did fudging Howe suddenly discover chip shops up north?

Guy looks like he's put on 3 stone in last few months ...
Maybe he's morphing into local managerial legend and author, Steve Bruce?

Does it count in the league or just the Final and next 2 League games next season ??
Premier League games according to the Beeb yesterday, so he should be ok for the final.

Back