• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sandro - Beast

He's definitely replaced Benny as the King of Cool...not only that, he's turned the volume up to 11!!

Bennie had an aloof, I-don't-need-to-be-a-part-of-anything coolness.

Sandro on the other hand, beastliness aside, has a warmth, a charisma, a desire to entertain and is confident enough not to worry about looking silly. As someone said above, how can anyone not love the guy.

One of my favorite sights is Sandro steaming back when we've lost possesion, knocking an opponent off the ball and laying the ball off to start the counter.

I like the way we're not rushing him back to the first XI, take it slowly make sure he's up to speed, then unleash the beast v Chelsea!!

Same goes for kaboul, out for a season, so the first couple of months should be cup games then come October I'd expect him to be back starting again.

I hope and expect that this strategy is being explained to them to avoid them getting frustrated with lack of games.

I like that we have the squad depth that allows us to do that. In the past we would be throwing him back in as we would be desperate.

We want him back in but if he misses out our squad quality arguably doesn't dip but instead changes. We play others who possess different qualities.

The amount of the pitch that Sandro covers is amazing, with luck will turn out to be a great player for us.

he's always been a good passer for the player he is.

Yes, but I thought his passing went through a very sticky patch there at a point in time. That's how I recall it, though I may be mistaken. He looked very concentrated when passing yesterday, as if he'd been working on execution.

Yes, but I thought his passing went through a very sticky patch there at a point in time. That's how I recall it, though I may be mistaken. He looked very concentrated when passing yesterday, as if he'd been working on execution.

I put it down to better movement. You look at us at times last year, it was just pass and sit still. Yesterday he had the likes of Holtby, Paulinho, Dembele, Lamela, Soldado all moving around in front of him. Sandro is a solid passer and always has been, he isn't a Modric or a Eriksen but that isn't his game. Sandro should be the guy that dominates midfield with his tackling and strength, the odd power run here and there but ultimately to pass to someone more blessed on the ball than he is. (a bit like what Dembele should do too)

As much as I agree, who do you drop and who deserves to be dropped?

Central trio with Sandro, Paulinho and Dembele? Eriksen and Lamela as the wide forwards and Soldado up front?

So effectively dropping Sig when compared to the line-up against Norwich.

Central trio with Sandro, Paulinho and Dembele? Eriksen and Lamela as the wide forwards and Soldado up front?

So effectively dropping Sig when compared to the line-up against Norwich.

For me, if it's not broke don't fix it. I imagine that is why Dawson hasn't been dropped yet (despite being turd against Arsenal). I love Sandro, he's my favourite Spurs player but at the moment we are fine the way we are, especially at home.

For me, if it's not broke don't fix it. I imagine that is why Dawson hasn't been dropped yet (despite being turd against Arsenal). I love Sandro, he's my favourite Spurs player but at the moment we are fine the way we are, especially at home.

I disagree completely.

I disagree completely.

Actually, back track :lol: I would start Lamela ahead of Townsend :lol:

But Dembele and Paulinho looked good against Norwich, Dembeles best game in a while from deep. Lets see how we do against Cardiff with them two (if thats the starting two)

Something doesn't have to be broken for it to be suitable for an upgrade, right?

As much as I agree, who do you drop and who deserves to be dropped?

Firstly, why use the word "drop"? I would simply "rotate" Sandro in and Demebele out.

Secondly, if you insist we use the "drop" then it would stil be Dembele :)

Actually, back track :lol: I would start Lamela ahead of Townsend :lol:

But Dembele and Paulinho looked good against Norwich, Dembeles best game in a while from deep. Lets see how we do against Cardiff with them two (if thats the starting two)

With the greatest respect Chelsea will not wimp out against us like Norwich did yesterday. Sandro gives us something that Dembele cannot

Back