• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sales

Assuming Perisic is indeed done for the season and we don’t register him at the end of the window then we have 2 squad spots currently open with Lloris going. So could easily bring in 2 and not need to sell anyone.
Yes.

Also several other non HG players that could leave this window or in the summer. Gil, GLC, Hojbjerg, Dier fit example.

We're not exactly in a HG crisis here.

Ok so who is surplus to requirements or we'd like upgrades on?

2x gks.
Sess
Skipp
Hojbjerg
Gil
Perisic

Anyone else?

I still like Reggie. But we have the beast in Udogie and Davies to back up. Hope he gets a nice new club.

I think Ndombele(wages) and Sessegnon(injuries) will have to let their contract run out before we can get rid of them as no one is going to pay good money for them. Also can someone enlighten me as to why we still have Parrot on our books. Is it that over the seasons we get more in loan fees than we could get from a sale? As far as I can see he is never going to make it in the prem. Well not with us anyway. Anyone know what type of wages these players who we seem to loan out every season are on? Wasn`t it the same with Cameron Carter-Vickers who we eventually sold to Celtic? Also Tanganga. With the defenders we have bought in the last 2 windows surely he will never get in the Spurs squad again.
Its a shame because I would like to see some of our youngsters get more of a chance for the first team but with the players we have at the moment the young`uns are going to be pretty exceptional to break into the first team

I think Ndombele(wages) and Sessegnon(injuries) will have to let their contract run out before we can get rid of them as no one is going to pay good money for them. Also can someone enlighten me as to why we still have Parrot on our books. Is it that over the seasons we get more in loan fees than we could get from a sale? As far as I can see he is never going to make it in the prem. Well not with us anyway. Anyone know what type of wages these players who we seem to loan out every season are on? Wasn`t it the same with Cameron Carter-Vickers who we eventually sold to Celtic? Also Tanganga. With the defenders we have bought in the last 2 windows surely he will never get in the Spurs squad again.
Its a shame because I would like to see some of our youngsters get more of a chance for the first team but with the players we have at the moment the young`uns are going to be pretty exceptional to break into the first team

Players mature at different ages. Parrot is 21. Kane at the same age was at leicester on loan.

He might not make it, but to sell a player you first need a buyer. Not many teams buying players at the moment.

Players mature at different ages. Parrot is 21. Kane at the same age was at leicester on loan.

He might not make it, but to sell a player you first need a buyer. Not many teams buying players at the moment.
I’d like Parrot now over someone like Gil

Back