• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sales

I think Ndombele(wages) and Sessegnon(injuries) will have to let their contract run out before we can get rid of them as no one is going to pay good money for them. Also can someone enlighten me as to why we still have Parrot on our books. Is it that over the seasons we get more in loan fees than we could get from a sale? As far as I can see he is never going to make it in the prem. Well not with us anyway. Anyone know what type of wages these players who we seem to loan out every season are on? Wasn`t it the same with Cameron Carter-Vickers who we eventually sold to Celtic? Also Tanganga. With the defenders we have bought in the last 2 windows surely he will never get in the Spurs squad again.
Its a shame because I would like to see some of our youngsters get more of a chance for the first team but with the players we have at the moment the young`uns are going to be pretty exceptional to break into the first team
I think we always want to be in a situation where our young players need to be truly exceptional to break into the first team, cos when average ones like Tanganga break into the team its an indication we're in a mess.

Young players getting game time will come when we're back in Europe - especially if we don't make Champions League this season.

I think Ndombele(wages) and Sessegnon(injuries) will have to let their contract run out before we can get rid of them as no one is going to pay good money for them. Also can someone enlighten me as to why we still have Parrot on our books. Is it that over the seasons we get more in loan fees than we could get from a sale? As far as I can see he is never going to make it in the prem. Well not with us anyway. Anyone know what type of wages these players who we seem to loan out every season are on? Wasn`t it the same with Cameron Carter-Vickers who we eventually sold to Celtic? Also Tanganga. With the defenders we have bought in the last 2 windows surely he will never get in the Spurs squad again.
Its a shame because I would like to see some of our youngsters get more of a chance for the first team but with the players we have at the moment the young`uns are going to be pretty exceptional to break into the first team

The CCV example is very relevant, we actually received loan fees each season above just wage coverage (so profit even without selling), so we are probably profiting from Parrot while still seeing if he late blooms.

For CB's & Strikers, they need time and game time and maturity can be later, so good loan models are critical

Glad to see Lange and Munn kicking off strong in their first real transfer window. Finally moving deadweight and plugging gaps. So different from that guy who said nothing could be done in the Jan window.
If we get everything done we wanted to this window then I think the summer might just require looking a top striker, in terms of first 11. Plus shifting a few on and looking for future gems etc.

If we get everything done we wanted to this window then I think the summer might just require looking a top striker, in terms of first 11. Plus shifting a few on and looking for future gems etc.

It's going to be largely squad work. But there is still a few positions that do need attention. Backup gk is a must for me. If vicario gets an injury we're in trouble.

It's going to be largely squad work. But there is still a few positions that do need attention. Backup gk is a must for me. If vicario gets an injury we're in trouble.
Assuming we'll get Kelly in on a free as CB/LB, for me the players to look to upgrade next summer are:

Forster
Royal
Hojbjerg
Lo Celso (but that may be Devine)
Richarlison

But 4 of those 5 are backup roles, which is really encouraging.

Basically, blow our load on Osimhen

Assuming we'll get Kelly in on a free as CB/LB, for me the players to look to upgrade next summer are:

Forster
Royal
Hojbjerg
Lo Celso (but that may be Devine)
Richarlison

But 4 of those 5 are backup roles, which is really encouraging.

Basically, blow our load on Osimhen

Royal is fine. Decent squad player that can cover cb aswell.

Richarlison is a strange one. I don't want him as first choice. But as backup he's good. A part exchange for osimhen?

Royal is fine. Decent squad player that can cover cb aswell.

Richarlison is a strange one. I don't want him as first choice. But as backup he's good. A part exchange for osimhen?
Royal is great in a defensive setup, but the drop off/imbalance in our system now when he comes in for Porro is massive. Its the same as Davies on the left (id only count Davies as a CB now). Of the two id keep Davies as utility/5th CB.

Other than Osimhen i wonder if we might look at Isak, as Saudi Sportswashing Machine continue to fall?

Royal is great in a defensive setup, but the drop off/imbalance in our system now when he comes in for Porro is massive. Its the same as Davies on the left. Of the two id keep Davies as utility/5th CB.

Other than Osimhen i wonder if we might look at Isak, as Saudi Sportswashing Machine continue to fall?

Don't get me wrong i'd love an fb that can cover both left and right. That would be first second choice. But i'd keep davies and royal.

I read we are paying the wages of Ivan and Dier even though they are on loan? Is this the case?

Why would Split pay his wages- he’s out until the Summer?

This is probably a rare example of a club doing the right thing for a player and his family.

(And frees up some of our medical resources ready for the next crock.)

Why would Split pay his wages- he’s out until the Summer?

This is probably a rare example of a club doing the right thing for a player and his family.

(And frees up some of our medical resources ready for the next crock.)
I would rather if he were fit for the last few games of the season be here. Him coming on late on in a game could make the difference.

I would rather if he were fit for the last few games of the season be here. Him coming on late on in a game could make the difference.

His return date is June and our last fixture is 19 May. Ange said quite clearly that he'd never be an option for us again.

The move is about him getting fit for the Euros, and also helping the Split dressing room get over the line in their title chase. They are 6 points clear at the top but have played more games. Their rivals Zargreb have won the league for the last 16 or 17 consecutive seasons.

Back