• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sales

So i assume we are keeping Ndombele with the hope we can sell him between now and when his contract expires? I think thats not the best idea, i would just pay the remainder of his contract and get shot ASAP as we will still be paying the same keeping him here for 18 months.

So i assume we are keeping Ndombele with the hope we can sell him between now and when his contract expires? I think thats not the best idea, i would just pay the remainder of his contract and get shot ASAP as we will still be paying the same keeping him here for 18 months.
What’s the benefit?

What’s the benefit?
Rumour has it that Galatasaray want to finish his loan early which means he could be back in January. With 3 unsuccessful spells and reputation for being lazy and a bad trainer, i very much doubt anyone else would want him so what would be the benefit of keeping him at the club?

What would be the benefit of Ndombele agreeing to his contract being terminated?

It's not like he is trying to get a move and being priced out

What would be the benefit of Ndombele agreeing to his contract being terminated?

It's not like he is trying to get a move and being priced out
A bigger signing on fee for one, if he ends up in Saudi or the States a nice place to end his career.

One gone, hopefully a few more quickly after and some in.

Hopefully Hojbjerg and Perisic for definite, and Regulion and Sessegnon as possible bonuses.

Regulion is interesting as we have a break deal in the loan. So perhaps we could recall him the morning of transfer deadline day, then force United to pay over the odds for him in the afternoon, so they aren't suddenly left going into spring without their best player.

Back