• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sales

So do we think we're sacrificing a midfielder who will actually bring in a decent transfer fee in order to raise some funds so that we can afford one of the two centre backs that we've linked with?

2 years left on his contract and 28 years old? You either sell or renew or let him run down - selling is the best option there.

I hope he doesn't go there, or that we have accepted a bid from them.

I would prefer to see him move to Spain

He'd be a better fit there I think, slightly slower league where he can use his pace and not as fast paced/based on strength plus the language would be easier for him. Guess most clubs there are skint.

He'd be a better fit there I think, slightly slower league where he can use his pace and not as fast paced/based on strength plus the language would be easier for him. Guess most clubs there are skint.
A defender who is terrible on the ball is not a good fit for Spain!

Have you watched much of La Liga? It's not slow, positioning is even more important and they absolutely expect a defender to be at the very least confident and comfortable on the ball. You can't really say that about Sanchez.

I imagine that's probably why he hasn't had much interest from Spain.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

And Sessegnon as well when he gets fit.
Means Davies can be extra cover at CB if needed.

My initial reaction to this was no way but then again maybe left back is the role where sessegnon can flourish.

Takes the pressure of him being effective in the final third and he can focus on beefing up and becoming a great defender first and foremost who also offers some attacking threat.

That’s what this kid should focus on becoming now. He’s last saloon and all that.

Back