• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saido Berahino

Someone on Twitter mentioned "Somewhere only we know" by Keane

And if you have a minute why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go
Somewhere only we know?
Somewhere only we know?

And if you need a goal there's Berahino
Scoring 3 or 4 it's Berahino
He could be the best we've ever seen
So why don't we own
Saido Berahino?
Saido Berahino?

Someone on Twitter mentioned "Somewhere only we know" by Keane

And if you have a minute why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go
Somewhere only we know?
Somewhere only we know?

And if you need a goal there's Berahino
Scoring 3 or 4 it's Berahino
He could be the best we've ever seen
So why don't we own
Saido Berahino?
Saido Berahino?

We cannot have this kind of thing. Name and shame them.

lol this thread is a joke ... started of with some slating SB, then to how desperate we are for him to sign ... now we got made up songs for an imaginary spurs player ....

lol this thread is a joke ... started of with some slating SB, then to how desperate we are for him to sign ... now we got made up songs for an imaginary spurs player ....

That's the way here:

We look like signing him: "Don't sign him Levy, he's average, not good enough, laughable, wouldn't pay £20m he's not worth it"

Deal stalling: "FFS this guy is world class, why doesn't Levy just give them what they want, we're going to miss out and this boy is the real deal"

Nothing heard for a while: "Song for Berahino anyone?"

I remember the days where reaching 100 pages in a thread triggered the signing.

At that rate he should be here just in time for our first game at the new Lane...

Levy will probably offer £15M while WBA will probably ask for £25M. If I were WBA I would say he is our best player so pay it or feck off, at least until next summer

Levy will probably offer £15M while WBA will probably ask for £25M. If I were WBA I would say he is our best player so pay it or feck off, at least until next summer

fair thing all round would be to meet half way....20 mill, shake hands, deal done, everyones a winner

Since they have no pressing need to sell just yey they'll be doing the usual song and dance routine for as long they can.
I've not been following the ins-and-outs at West Brom too closely; but I know they've already spent over £20m on three new strikers (Lambert, McManaman and Rondon). And so far this summer they have not got rid of any of last year's strike force (Berahino, Ideye and Anichebe - as well as a couple of youth prospects).

A £20m+ spend leaving 6 senior strikers at the club? Looks to me - even ignoring the finances - from a man-management standpoint they probably do have a pressing need to sell. In fact, it looks to me that they are actively preparing to sell a striker (or two).

I've not been following the ins-and-outs at West Brom too closely; but I know they've already spent over £20m on three new strikers (Lambert, McManaman and Rondon). And so far this summer they have not got rid of any of last year's strike force (Berahino, Ideye and Anichebe - as well as a couple of youth prospects).

A £20m+ spend leaving 6 senior strikers at the club? Looks to me - even ignoring the finances - from a man-management standpoint they probably do have a pressing need to sell. In fact, it looks to me that they are actively preparing to sell a striker (or two).

As long as they do not get relegated it does not matter as the new television contract is about to kick in. And even if they do get relegated this season the team that finishes rock bottom will earn more television money than Chelsea did last season for winning the league

As long as they do not get relegated it does not matter as the new television contract is about to kick in. And even if they do get relegated this season the team that finishes rock bottom will earn more television money than Chel53a did last season for winning the league
You really think Pulis is such a good man-manager that he'll be able to keep 6 first team strikers happy? I don't think he's the worst manager in the game or anything, but you have a higher opinion of him that I do. TV money or not, I don't think West Brom can afford to spend £20m+ net on three new strikers while holding onto the three they already had and pay all six of them for the full season (half of whom will hardly get any game time).

Looks to be the only decent option we are linked to. The other 3 (austin, n'jie and hernandez) arent up to it.

Back