• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saido Berahino

You really think Pulis is such a good man-manager that he'll be able to keep 6 first team strikers happy? I don't think he's the worst manager in the game or anything, but you have a higher opinion of him that I do. TV money or not, I don't think West Brom can afford to spend £20m+ net on three new strikers while holding onto the three they already had and pay all six of them for the full season (half of whom will hardly get any game time).

It is not a matter of keeping them happy but selling them at the right price. Berahino is their most highly priced asset and it is he that will demand the highest transfer fee.

I agree I actually like Fazio and hope he stays.

The problem is that unless Dier continues to play in midfield 5 centrebacks means someone will not have a lot of playing time, especially with Toby & Jan being our recognised first choice partnership

The problem is that unless Dier continues to play in midfield 5 centrebacks means someone will not have a lot of playing time, especially with Toby & Jan being our recognised first choice partnership

Again I agree, I would not be surprised to see Wimmer go out on loan if that happens.

I don't think Wimmer is going anywhere either. Fazio is 28 and not a first-teamer either, so not someone Spurs would be itching to hold on to. And if Dier continues in his DM role, and Fazio is used as a makeweight for a Berahino deal, keeping Wimmer would be an absolute must. A lot of "ifs" but not out of the realm of possibility.

There is no way we will drop below 4 Centre backs. Wimmer has had his grounding at his last club. So he is here to fight for a starting spot, not go out on loan.

Selling Fazio to them would be great. 6-7m for Fazio and 11 ish for Soldado and we are basically getting Berahino in a trade. A starting player for two unwanted squad players.

Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Dier, Wimmer and CCV.............more than enough central defenders

I would love it if Levy could do a deal with Fazio and money to WBA for Berahino. Fazio is too slow for the high line style, and I think Toby, Jan Dier, Wimmer - and CCV for cover - is more than enough. £15-18 mill + Fazio?

Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Dier, Wimmer and CCV.............more than enough central defenders
Agreed if CCV (and/or Veljkovic) remains at Spurs for the season and does not get loaned out. I don't mind if the fifth CB is a high potential youngster, but I do think we need a fifth as insurance against more than one injury. Four isn't enough for a European season in my view. I'd prefer if Fazio stayed and we loaned out CCV, but if his transfer to West Brom made the Berahino deal easier, then fair enough.

Blimey, two experienced CBs (one new to the club), one decent prospect, one unknown foreign kid and a youth product who ain't produced yet.

Enough, maybe - certainly not more than enough. I think it's the minimum and would be happier if The Faz stayed but money is money and if we can put the fee to good use, then I can see why we'd do it.

Putting Fazio into the mix is a recipe for disaster IMO. Personally, I'm not sure he'd go there and so all it'd end up doing is delaying/complicating the deal!!

As always when people suggest swap deals or part exchanges, how many can you actually name which have happened? I think you'll struggle to get to double figures....

Back