• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Sessegnon

So at Valentine's Day they were saying he was out for at least 6 weeks with a new (i.e. yet another) hamstring injury.
Must be incredibly deep/serious to miss all of Feb Mar Apr May with it. You could carve him open and stitch him back up in that time period. I wonder if he's been operated on?

Giggs did lots of yoga to end his numerous hamstring issues, so should Sess.
I said the above on 6 May. I told you we should have operated on him after all these hamstring injuries, but no... we waited Feb Mar Apr May and then he trained in June and ruptured it again and only now do we operate on him.

I'm just watching a Netflix show (South of the River) about how all these kids from south London council estates either go into gangs or into football, and how the football cages breed a special type of player with extreme skill, cheek, style, determination etc. with a kind of gang mentality, huge pressure, huge determination needed, got to be brave to stand out in the cage. Sessegnon is in the doc. He doesn't come across like the other kids, they have to be mentally strong, roostery, not shy and retiring like Sess comes across... you would think Sess was brought up in a really nice area. Not the sort of rough housing estate in the doc.

I said the above on 6 May. I told you we should have operated on him after all these hamstring injuries, but no... we waited Feb Mar Apr May and then he trained in June and ruptured it again and only now do we operate on him.

I'm just watching a Netflix show (South of the River) about how all these kids from south London council estates either go into gangs or into football, and how the football cages breed a special type of player with extreme skill, cheek, style, determination etc. with a kind of gang mentality, huge pressure, huge determination needed, got to be brave to stand out in the cage. Sessegnon is in the doc. He doesn't come across like the other kids, they have to be mentally strong, roostery, not shy and retiring like Sess comes across... you would think Sess was brought up in a really nice area. Not the sort of rough housing estate in the doc.

you would prefer Quincy Promes?

But none of them defensive, he's a younger Perisic without the confidence.
And the ability to beat players, the passing range and the crossing accuracy.

If he ever becomes even half the player Perisic is I'd be shocked and pleasently surprised.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Does this guy have a future as Udogie’s competition?

No

Even if you believed in his ability, his suitability for the system (playing more in midfield), his constant injuries, lost years of development and quite honestly personality (Ange's team plays with a bit of a swagger, Sess just doesn't fit the profile, too much self doubt)

His best hope is get some rotation minutes to remind the world he exists, then moves on in January or end of season.

He has bags of ability, but is full of self doubt.
I genuinely dont see it.

His passing range is meh, his crossing poor, he can't dribble, he can't really beat a man. Defensively he's poor all around.

He can shoot and his has a good nose for sniffing out goal scoring chances for himself. So he's not hopeless but I really can't see the bags of ability when he's lacking in so many areas.

Again will love to be proven completely wrong but I honestly don't see it. I think fans want him to be something and so see something in him that really isn't there.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Back