• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Sessegnon

So at Valentine's Day they were saying he was out for at least 6 weeks with a new (i.e. yet another) hamstring injury.
Must be incredibly deep/serious to miss all of Feb Mar Apr May with it. You could carve him open and stitch him back up in that time period. I wonder if he's been operated on?

Giggs did lots of yoga to end his numerous hamstring issues, so should Sess.

Well, he does play in our defence

So at Valentine's Day they were saying he was out for at least 6 weeks with a new (i.e. yet another) hamstring injury.
Must be incredibly deep/serious to miss all of Feb Mar Apr May with it. You could carve him open and stitch him back up in that time period. I wonder if he's been operated on?

Giggs did lots of yoga to end his numerous hamstring issues, so should Sess.
He is an absolute wet weekend, mentally and physically weak
Get rid pronto, another taco stealing a living off us

He is an absolute wet weekend, mentally and physically weak
Get rid pronto, another taco stealing a living off us

Sad to say i tend to agree with this, i knew a couple of coaches who worked with him at Fulham and they raved about him and said he could become a great player as he matured. What they also said is that despite his talent he was not the most confident in his own ability but as they say some young players do suffer from that as they work their way up the chain and most get over that as the get older.

Sadly it seems to that he has so far been unable to do that, still only 23 so maybe he will do so but it may not be here. To make it worse/harder for him he seems to pick up a lot of injurys as well.

Sad to say i tend to agree with this, i knew a couple of coaches who worked with him at Fulham and they raved about him and said he could become a great player as he matured. What they also said is that despite his talent he was not the most confident in his own ability but as they say some young players do suffer from that as they work their way up the chain and most get over that as the get older.

Sadly it seems to that he has so far been unable to do that, still only 23 so maybe he will do so but it may not be here. To make it worse/harder for him he seems to pick up a lot of injurys as well.
Maybe a loan to the Championship would help? Build up his confidence and come back older and wiser? Not sure our team is the place to build up confidence, if you're not mentally strong.

Maybe a loan to the Championship would help? Build up his confidence and come back older and wiser? Not sure our team is the place to build up confidence, if you're not mentally strong.

I would like to see him do that for sure, as i say the two guys at Fulham say he was the best young player they have worked with ( and they have been there a while). Not sure he will be given the chance to do so here though( bearing in mind he has also had a couple of injurys during his time here).

I suppose it will be down to the new manager coming in to make that decision.

I would like to see him do that for sure, as i say the two guys at Fulham say he was the best young player they have worked with ( and they have been there a while). Not sure he will be given the chance to do so here though( bearing in mind he has also had a couple of injurys during his time here).

I suppose it will be down to the new manager coming in to make that decision.

He's never been the Fulham player for us, but the issue now is the injuries, simply not worth the gamble of expecting him to be available for any real part of the season. fudging Lamela has played more games than this guy this season.

He's never been the Fulham player for us, but the issue now is the injuries, simply not worth the gamble of expecting him to be available for any real part of the season. fudging Lamela has played more games than this guy this season.

Do not really disagree, its a shame though to see such a talented player struggle so much.

Nice guy on face of it but like you say, injuries twinned with a real stark lack of confidence and its a project too far IMO. Destiny comes in next season and even being available and off the back of a good season puts him on a good footing.

I don’t think we should judge the guy’s ability, injuries are another thing of course, until he is playing under a new manager. He has it all in his locker imho, brilliant first touch, an eye for goal and quick.Not a great defender but not bad too. Too early to judge this guy. Not like we have a lot of options on the left.

I don’t think we should judge the guy’s ability, injuries are another thing of course, until he is playing under a new manager. He has it all in his locker imho, brilliant first touch, an eye for goal and quick.Not a great defender but not bad too. Too early to judge this guy. Not like we have a lot of options on the left.

I would like to see him stay and hope he has more luck with injurys and show what a good player he could be.

Perhaps the issue is finding the right position for him. At Fulham I seem to remember he operated as LM/LWF, frequently getting into the box with excellent timing of his runs and finishing well.

For us he’s been asked to operate more defensively. Also there’s been an expectation that he should carry the ball and beat a man 1 on 1 with pace/trickery but that’s never been his game.

I had big hopes for him but I’m beginning to lose faith that he’ll overcome his injury and confidence issues with us. Shame really.

Perhaps the issue is finding the right position for him. At Fulham I seem to remember he operated as LM/LWF, frequently getting into the box with excellent timing of his runs and finishing well.

For us he’s been asked to operate more defensively. Also there’s been an expectation that he should carry the ball and beat a man 1 on 1 with pace/trickery but that’s never been his game.

I had big hopes for him but I’m beginning to lose faith that he’ll overcome his injury and confidence issues with us. Shame really.
He was LW at Fulham and scored a lot of goals by arriving late in the box. He never really had any defensive qualities or at least that is not the part of his game that impressed.

I'm not sure that he ever had in him to be the LB we hoped initially or the LWB which admittedly should have suited him. I do see a lot of people suggest he lacks confidence, but I honestly just don't see a player with "everything" he seems to be lacking many areas to my eyes.

It's worth giving him a chance with the next coach to see if maybe they can unlock whatever potential he has. I don't see it but I'd loved to be proved wrong.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

He really is made of glass. Had high hopes for him when he joined but think it's time to cut our losses and move him on, probably in January when he shows he's recovered.

His hamstrings seem to be made of spaghetti. Was hoping it was just growing pains but he's grown now. Cut our loses and replace i think.

Pity was really excited when we got him.

The article said his hamstring surgery will solve the problem once and for all...

Is this another case of Spurs waiting months and months and months and hoping and praying that perhaps it will not require surgery and then... just when you want to impress the new boss... SURGERY!

Back