• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Sessegnon

I'm running out of patience with sess. Especially if he is going to need a whole season to build confidence... I think we should look at alternatives.

Kulu, benta, udogie, vdv, vicario and solomon all contributed quite immediately. Porro and sarr took a bit longer but less than a season. We have a great recruitment team now so let's make full use of our investments there.

I'm running out of patience with sess. Especially if he is going to need a whole season to build confidence... I think we should look at alternatives.

Kulu, benta, udogie, vdv, vicario and solomon all contributed quite immediately. Porro and sarr took a bit longer but less than a season. We have a great recruitment team now so let's make full use of our investments there.
By that rationale we would have sold Bale and Kane before they had a chance.

By that rationale we would have sold Bale and Kane before they had a chance.
Sessegnon has had more then his fair share of time to prove his worth. I was probably his biggest fan at the beginning as well.

He will possibly get another chance with a lower end prem team. But within 3 years he will be playing for Derby in the championship.

Don't blame him, his body is letting him down. I know how that feels, but its not good enough for our football club. Wish him well and all that.

Sessegnon has had more then his fair share of time to prove his worth. I was probably his biggest fan at the beginning as well.

He will possibly get another chance with a lower end prem team. But within 3 years he will be playing for Derby in the championship.

Don't blame him, his body is letting him down. I know how that feels, but its not good enough for our football club. Wish him well and all that.
I think he would be a very good option for us at left back under Postecoglou if (and it’s a big if) this operation has fixed his injury issues. The fact he is an association trained player is also very valuable. We’d be mad to discard him without giving him a chance under the new manager (and I think he will get his chance under him)

I think he would be a very good option for us at left back under Postecoglou if (and it’s a big if) this operation has fixed his injury issues. The fact he is an association trained player is also very valuable. We’d be mad to discard him without giving him a chance under the new manager (and I think he will get his chance under him)

I think he’s a terrible defender, weak in the tackle and cowardly in the air.

Been a liability whenever he’s been asked to do anything back there.

I think he’s a terrible defender, weak in the tackle and cowardly in the air.

Been a liability whenever he’s been asked to do anything back there.
Cowardly? Man you have some odd ways of referring to our players. How about supporting him for a while to see if like porro, bissouma, sarr, etc he can actually flourish under a supportive manager? Conte was not the man for those low on confidence. Ange has already shown he's good at getting more from a player than Conte, or Mourinho for that matter.

Cowardly? Man you have some odd ways of referring to our players. How about supporting him for a while to see if like porro, bissouma, sarr, etc he can actually flourish under a supportive manager? Conte was not the man for those low on confidence. Ange has already shown he's good at getting more from a player than Conte, or Mourinho for that matter.
Conte loved sessegnon
He played some great games for him too

Conte loved sessegnon
He played some great games for him too
Sure but if a player had an issue with self confidence going to Conte asking for a pep talk would have been tantamount to pointless.

Ange has shown his ability to settle players in abundance already - Vicario, Udogie, VDV, Johnson, have all bedded in seamlessly. In the meantime youngsters like Sarr have been blooded and made key, forgotten men like Bissouma brought to the fore and misfiring forwards coaxed back to form (remember how bad sonny was last year?)...

Sess should be given the chance because he's a recognised talent, who has had a mare with injuries, and has never played under a manager like Ange. He has on paper all of the attributes of porro - pace, eye for a pass, fab left foot, ability in front of goal.

As an understudy to Udogie he's got potential to be great.

Ange looked at who he could and couldn't work with, with Rodon, Reguilon and Ndumbelly being shown the door immediately. Gio, Gil and Sess were kept around despite the calls from us fans to shed the deadwood.

We have a manager who sculpts trophies from deadwood now.

I hope he can overcome his shocking injurys/illness problems and prove the talent he obviously has. A few years back he was highly rated by a lot of coaches/teams and is still only 23. IF we can get him fully fit he could be a good player for us.

I hope he can overcome his shocking injurys/illness problems and prove the talent he obviously has. A few years back he was highly rated by a lot of coaches/teams and is still only 23. IF we can get him fully fit he could be a good player for us.

I've seen skill but no desire or killer instinct, I'd make it clear to him he has the rest of the season to save his career here otherwise he's out of the door.

Back